Oasis Johnny Rockets "Happy Hour"

Just off Oasis yesterday. For all the fevered discussion about the price increase at Johnny Rockets, it was two-for-one every night for dinner.

We didn't even see this sign before we walked in, and were surprised when she told us about the deal.

ImageUploadedByForums1398001032.072226.jpg.8d20e418c5fd9a82c96541eedf13418b.jpg

Normally $5 per person. I believe some have reported $6 per person on some ships.

Thanks Clarea, that's what I thought I remembered too. The OP's post about a price increase threw me off.

No doubt that's a good deal. I'll note though, I'm sure that JR's burgers & fries/onion rings are much more popular as lunch than dinner. Dinner is likely a slow time for JR's, thus the discount offered then, not at lunch.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Just off Oasis yesterday. For all the fevered discussion about the price increase at Johnny Rockets, it was two-for-one every night for dinner.

We didn't even see this sign before we walked in, and were surprised when she told us about the deal.

[ATTACH]310050[/ATTACH]

It has been that way on Oasis in November last fall and again in March this year.

We ate dinner at JR's one night in January on Allure. We were one of two tables in the place. We, personally, always go one night on a 7 night cruise as a break from dressing up for MDR or Specialty and we enjoy it. That said, we did not have any 2 for 1 special. It's a good thing too, my boyfriend would have wanted to go every night!

For our sailings it was 6-9 pm every evening.

Smart I guess, I cant see a lot of people doing johnny rockets at that time. i was kinda hoping it would be a lunch time thing while in falmouth :D

Edited by trev71

I really don't get why it's not free but at least if it's 2 for 1 may make it appealing for some folks. Does anyone without kids actually like this restaurant? We have 3 Johnny Rocket's in my town and I don't really care for it. Not being snarky, just curious.:)

I really don't get why it's not free but at least if it's 2 for 1 may make it appealing for some folks. Does anyone without kids actually like this restaurant? We have 3 Johnny Rocket's in my town and I don't really care for it. Not being snarky, just curious.:)

I am 33 not a kid and I dont mind it. But we dont have a johnny rockets at all in our area in Canada. The closet one we saw was in Portland Maine, where we normally fly out of. Its just something different. If we had one in our city i probably wouldnt be doing there either.

I am 33 not a kid and I dont mind it. But we dont have a johnny rockets at all in our area in Canada. The closet one we saw was in Portland Maine, where we normally fly out of. Its just something different. If we had one in our city i probably wouldnt be doing there either.

Same situation here in our part of Canada.

You don't care for it but don't know why it's not free, but 2 for 1 makes it appealing? Lol ok

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In our 40s, just DW and myself, and love Johnny Rockets. There's one about 30 minutes away, but not worth the drive and the price. However, on the ship, for one flat fee, absolutely worth it on vacation for lunch or - yay - a possible 2-for-1 dinner.

We have one night on our upcoming B2B that I do not have a place for dinner scheduled due to a conflict with a show reservation vs our dinner time. So this may be the perfect solution.

You don't care for it but don't know why it's not free, but 2 for 1 makes it appealing? Lol ok

Reading for comprehension - it's a good thing! The comment made was that 2 for 1 MAY make it appealing FOR SOME FOLKS. They didn't say it made it appealing to THEM, which makes your snarky comment look pretty stupid! [emoji37]

Reading for comprehension - it's a good thing! The comment made was that 2 for 1 MAY make it appealing FOR SOME FOLKS. They didn't say it made it appealing to THEM, which makes your snarky comment look pretty stupid! [emoji37]

Lol it's my biggest fan again! U want another autograph?

Like you've told me plenty of times, if you don't care why comment. Guess that doesn't apply when I use it. Darn CC police got me again smh. Hey I'm going to another thread since you like to always comment after me. Lol

The price has gone up to $5.95 per person and does NOT include your beverage.

Glad I decided to read this thread.

I was under the impression that the $5.95 pp was a flat rate for all you can eat and drink, including milk shakes. What a surprise! :eek:

Johhny Rockets started out free when it first came to RCI then it turned into the kids hangout place and no one could get in to eat, you actually had to walk up and get on a wait list:rolleyes: then the small fee started, although C&A got a free coupon. Not much waits after that. We always enjoyed it and will have lunch or breakfast there.

Bev

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2