Min fridge

Do staterooms on Oasis have a mini-fridge or a mini-bar? If it's a mini-bar can it be emptied so you can put your own stuff in it?

Yes, mini-bar, but they are more like a cooler. They don't get very cold. People have reported mixed results with getting the stateroom attendant to empty the cooler.

They don't empty the cooler because they have no where to put the contents.

Unless maybe you are in a suite or something.

They tell you to do it yourself...

The contents are easily stored in the cupboards around the dresser or above the safe / tv depending on the room..... even under the bed. I have had my bar emptied and stored in room on each and every cruise.

The contents are easily stored in the cupboards around the dresser or above the safe / tv depending on the room..... even under the bed. I have had my bar emptied and stored in room on each and every cruise.

We just stick it all in the top of closet...

Since the bar staff now "owns" the mini-bar we simply take everything out and stow it in the cupboard around the mirror. We also leave a post-it on the cabinet door stating the mini-bar stuff is inside. Never a problem.,

Since the bar staff now "owns" the mini-bar we simply take everything out and stow it in the cupboard around the mirror. We also leave a post-it on the cabinet door stating the mini-bar stuff is inside. Never a problem.

In addition to this good advice, we take a picture of the cooler and the contents before we touch anything. As Ken stated, it is not the cabin steward's place to empty the items out and I would never ask him/her to do it - takes all of 90 seconds to move the contents. :)

I seem to remember a couple of really high shelves near the mirror, above the fridge area, that might be a good place to stash the contents of the fridge. I kept some of my water bottles from the water package there after realizing I did not need 8 huge bottles of water. (Live and learn.:o). But as others have said, leave a note or something indicating you did this, because it could be overlooked when they go to check.

So. I was just about to make a note to myself to be sure to take something with to make a note for the mini bar in my room on my June Legend cruise when it dawned on me that my room on Legend doesn't actually have a minibar!!

Looking at the description of rooms on Oasis (am on her in September) rooms below suites aren't actually listed as having a mini bar either (at least not on the UK site)............