Help please with earliest flight San Juan to Miami

After disembarking the Jewel in San Juan, there has been a schedule change on our flights from San Juan to Miami and it is now departing at 12.05pm instead of 10.55am, we could change to a 9.30am departure, is this too early ??? Itinerary shows ship arrives 6am. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

After disembarking the Jewel in San Juan, there has been a schedule change on our flights from San Juan to Miami and it is now departing at 12.05pm instead of 10.55am, we could change to a 9.30am departure, is this too early ??? Itinerary shows ship arrives 6am. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'd be uncomfortable with a flight that early. I'd stick with the 12:05pm flight.

My experience, when things go right, is about the earliest you could expect to get off of the ship is 7 AM. Plan on a minimum of 45 minutes to get through customs. It is not 7:45. Maybe another 15 minutes to get into a cab and on your way. It is now 8 AM. It is minimum 20 minutes to the airport depending on traffic. It is now close to 8:30. You now have to get through agricultural inspection and then go to the check-in counter to check your luggage and then security. If EVERYTHING goes right you could make it. I tend to be very optipistic about making flights but this one is too early for me. I would be pretty stressed out the last night of the cruise worrying about getting the family home.

My experience, when things go right, is about the earliest you could expect to get off of the ship is 7 AM. Plan on a minimum of 45 minutes to get through customs. It is not 7:45. Maybe another 15 minutes to get into a cab and on your way. It is now 8 AM. It is minimum 20 minutes to the airport depending on traffic. It is now close to 8:30. You now have to get through agricultural inspection and then go to the check-in counter to check your luggage and then security. If EVERYTHING goes right you could make it. I tend to be very optipistic about making flights but this one is too early for me. I would be pretty stressed out the last night of the cruise worrying about getting the family home.

Thanks for the replies, I shall stick with the later flight.

Thanks for the replies, I shall stick with the later flight.

I think you will be happy with that time. You will be able to relax on the last night of your vacation and you can have breakfast in the morning without being stressed.