Drink package question

Well I saw a list of what is included in these drink packages. If I purchase the $55/day package, are the items in the cheaper packages included also? Or do you still have to pay extra for a glass of OJ? Or for a premium coffee?

DRINK PACKAGES

The Royal Replenish Package

$20 per guest each day, includes:

• Premium coffee

• Premium tea

• Bottled water

• Sparkling water (375ml)

• Still water (500ml)

• Fresh squeezed orange juice

• Non-alcoholic cocktails

• Fountain soda with souvenir Coca-Cola cup

The Select Package

$40 per guest each day, includes:

• Beer

• Wine by the glass (up to $8 value)

• 20% discount on purchases of bottles of wine

The Premium Package

$55 per guest each day, includes:

• Call and premium cocktails (up to $10 value)

• Frozen cocktails

• Beers

• Premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value)

• Still bottled water (500ml)

• 20% discount on purchases of bottles of wine

The last cruise we were on in March we purchased the Ultimate package, $65.00 a day. It included fresh squeezed orange juice, bottled water and premium coffee at Seatles Best

Well I saw a list of what is included in these drink packages. If I purchase the $55/day package, are the items in the cheaper packages included also? Or do you still have to pay extra for a glass of OJ? Or for a premium coffee?...

The $55 a day package does not include some items from the $20 a day Replenish package. You do not get fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffee, or the Pellegrino water. You would have to go for the $65 a day package to get everything.

I may have already asked this question, but where would we be able to get the fresh squeezed OJ on Freedom, and will they make a Mimosa with it, say in the MDR with your breakfast? Would something like that be included in the highest end drink package?

I may have already asked this question, but where would we be able to get the fresh squeezed OJ on Freedom, and will they make a Mimosa with it, say in the MDR with your breakfast? Would something like that be included in the highest end drink package?

For sure at Windjammer and the MDR at breakfast time. I believe someone reported fresh squeezed OJ also available at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck.

If it is OK, I would like to tag on and ask another question about the drink package. Can you buy the day you board in order to start it the next day for the duration of the cruise? Since the first day is when we board and getting settled, it may not benefit us that day. Or is it something you have to buy for all days?

If it is OK, I would like to tag on and ask another question about the drink package. Can you buy the day you board in order to start it the next day for the duration of the cruise? Since the first day is when we board and getting settled, it may not benefit us that day. Or is it something you have to buy for all days?

You can buy any day there is at least 4 (might be 3 now) days left in the cruise. Whatever day you buy is the day it starts. So if you want the package to start on day 2, you should buy it on day 2.

You can buy any day there is at least 4 (might be 3 now) days left in the cruise. Whatever day you buy is the day it starts. So if you want the package to start on day 2, you should buy it on day 2.

Do they count the day you leave? I would assume not, but trying to calculate the cost ahead of time to make sure I budget enough.

Do they count the day you leave? I would assume not, but trying to calculate the cost ahead of time to make sure I budget enough.

Don't know exactly what you mean. If you mean the day you leave the ship, that is not counted.