Zuiderdam Live May 6-17 B2B Coastal and Inside Passage

Frank - Thank you for taking us along. We were on the Zuiderdam in Feb/Mar for an 11-day Canal cruise. It was wonderful to remember that trip by reading of your experiences on the big Z just a short time later. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Edited by Linda&Vern

Thanks much Frank for the review. I agree with all you said, except we didn't try Caneletto. Mike & I are still drooling over the crab legs you had in the Pinnacle! We very much enjoyed meeting you and Loren and spending some time together. Hope we will again be sailing on the same cruise. Bobbie, I never got to meet you!

Diane

Thanks much Frank for the review. I agree with all you said, except we didn't try Caneletto. Mike & I are still drooling over the crab legs you had in the Pinnacle! We very much enjoyed meeting you and Loren and spending some time together. Hope we will again be sailing on the same cruise. Bobbie, I never got to meet you!

Diane

When we arrived in Vancouver from Panama I checked the roll call again to see if any meet and greet had been organized for Alaska but couldn't find anything. We ate in the Pinnacle one night and again for Cirque so maybe we crossed paths and didn't even know it.

Maybe another time. The last time we went to Alaska there were only a few people on the roll call and nothing was organized then either. Maybe Alaska just doesn't generate a lot of roll call interest. Then again, there were four large tour groups on board so there may have been a number who would not necessarily been CC members or HAL regulars.