What is your favorite non alcoholic drink?

mcbutter

virgin pina colada...actually like them better virgin!

And something more tart that sweet...virgin margarita (if you typically like the salted rim like me, ask the bartender to salt the top and then you can stir the salt in with your straw)

The Iglu is a frozen, blended coffee drink. Here is a picture of one (you can have whip cream on top, I asked them not to)

Thanks! We will have to try the iglu and all the others. We sail on Monday!!

The Iglu is a frozen, blended coffee drink. Here is a picture of one (you can have whip cream on top, I asked them not to)

Thank you for the pic! So a bit like a Starbucks frappucino then?? Then yes I will definitely be trying these IGLU's :D:D

Love love love presse. Elderflower, elderflower and pomegranate, ginger and lemongrass. Never seen mention of presse drinks on Celebrity, but would love it if someone could prove me wrong!:p a real grown up soft drink. Refreshing as an occasional non alcoholic alternative to wine.

Love love love presse. Elderflower, elderflower and pomegranate, ginger and lemongrass. Never seen mention of presse drinks on Celebrity, but would love it if someone could prove me wrong!:p a real grown up soft drink. Refreshing as an occasional non alcoholic alternative to wine.

I have never heard of the drink before, doubt it would be on X ships.:D