cocktail party

morry2121

repeater party, that is pretty basic. Free rum punch, wine etc. a few finger foods. I understand not available on the Epic?

Latitudes Party not held: Epic, Breakaway or Getaway.

On other ships held early afternoon of the first sea day.

I went to my first Latitudes Party on the Dawn last August. There was all kinds of drinks and wonderful hors d'oeuvres of all kinds. The only thing was, my husband forgot about it and I was all by myself! I made some friends and talked, but he was disappointed when I told him how nice it was. I will definitely go to the next one I get invited to- and make sure DH goes too! For me, it is worth making time to go.;)

Latitudes Party not held: Epic, Breakaway or Getaway.

On other ships held early afternoon of the first sea day.

There is a latitudes party on Epic (I attended)

But it is for silver and above

Free wine and rum punch and NCL promotional videos

I just got off the Getaway yesterday and they had a latitudes party also. I think it was for silver and above because my mother and sister are bronze and were not invited. We had a great time with Mark (shopping consultant). There was free rum punch and wine as well as appetizers.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

For those who cruise more often (gold and platinum), there have in the past been additional parties where you can order any drink (in fact I have been able to do this at the regular Lattitudes party I think) and the nibbles may be a step up. The best part is usally no sales talk at all, rather the officers just mingle and chat. Very civilized IMHO.

Does NCL have any free parties for new or repeat cruisers? If so, what are they like?

not for new cruisers. The idea is to reward past guests: they will have a latitude party, usually held about 2 days after sailing and it is around 1pm. They offer cocktails, yes, you can ask for what you want even though they push the rum punch, and wine. There are also a few appetizers. The management is introduced, the captain says a few words and there are drawings for door prizes: usually 3 or 4, maybe a spa treatment, a free photo or two, maybe dinner in Le Bistro and champagne bottles. it isn't anything exciting but it is a lot better than what other lines do.