What cabin class do you "usually" book

ghstudio

What cabin class did you book for your next cruise (or last cruise if nothing booked)  

410 members have voted

1. 1. What cabin class did you book for your next cruise (or last cruise if nothing booked)

• Suite
    • Aqua Class
    • Concierge Class
    • Veranda
    • Outside
    • Inside
    • Haven't booked or sailed with Celebrity yet

We chose Aqua Class for our first Celebrity cruise, but we usually cruise in a suite. BLU intrigued me. so I thought it would be worth a try. I have another cruise booked on Celebrity, also in AQ, but I'm a little apprehensive about the space, especially since my upcoming cruise is 12 nights and the other one I booked is 15 nights. We'll make a decision before the end of our upcoming Connie cruise whether Aqua Class is for us or we need to do something different.

Hope everything works out for you. We also usually cruise in suites, tried a CC once and didn't like it. We are low maintenance, I didn't miss the butler or the perks, I missed the space, the spacious bathroom, the walk in closet. Keep in mind that you can dine in Blu if you are in a suite (upon availability). Have a great cruise!!:)

Why is this? I just got a free upgrade to a C2 and it will be my 1st time in one! Going back to 'Down Under':D I am sooo excited!!

Glad you are coming and you got the upgrade. I just don't think it is worth the price difference, while if it is a free upgrade, then it costs me the same but that is my opinion.:D

Kel -- don't know about other folks, but for me, that unpleasant "closed-in' feeling comes from not being to see outside. Put me in exactly the same sized cabin with a small port-hole, and I'm fine! Of course, I've always said that I would sail in broom closet -- if it had a balcony! ;)

LOL Suzanne! I think I have Nonpolycruisaphobia (the fear of not being able to afford multiple cruises in a short period of time). We have multiple cruises coming up next summer (BtoBtoB), most in inside cabins, but they are so expensive right now I'm going to have to cancel one if the prices fail to soften.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

I think I have Nonpolycruisaphobia (the fear of not being able to afford multiple cruises in a short period of time).

OMG! I've been trying to get a diagnosis from my doctor giving him all my symptoms, and he hasn't been able to diagnose anything. Finally thanks to you I know what my phobia is!

Is there a support group for us...oh wait, there is, it's called Cruise Critic!

:D

OMG! I've been trying to get a diagnosis from my doctor giving him all my symptoms, and he hasn't been able to diagnose anything. Finally thanks to you I know what my phobia is!

Is there a support group for us...oh wait, there is, it's called Cruise Critic!

:D

Curt - thanks for the morning chuckle. :D

When we first started cruising it was me and my Parents. At 37 I stayed with them in a Veranda / Balcony room on the pull-out. No big deal, I'm an only child and my folks are fun to be with.

When the DH came into the picture, we started booking a RS, us on the sofa bed, parents in the master. We rotated with the bathroom/shower and DH likes the sauna in the spa, so he'd often shower there before dinner.

When Dad passed away in 2011, we'd already booked the 2012 cruise, so Mom, DH and I stayed in the suite just us three. We now have the master, Mom has the pull-out and she even has a 2 piece bath if we are on an S class ship! Done that now 2012, 2013 and will do so in 4 weeks on Equinox.

RS (cant remember room #on M class and - RS 1607 on S class.

LOL Suzanne! I think I have Nonpolycruisaphobia (the fear of not being able to afford multiple cruises in a short period of time). We have multiple cruises coming up next summer (BtoBtoB), most in inside cabins, but they are so expensive right now I'm going to have to cancel one if the prices fail to soften.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

LOL, It may be a little known fear but many suffer from it on these boards.:D

We always book Suites. We love the perks, the butler and the size of the cabin. We started with sky suites, moved up to Celebrity suites and for the first time we are now in the Royal suite on Summit. Have always sailed Celebrity started when Celebrity started (on Galileo, Chandris), then cruised on Zenith and Horizon. On to Millennium ,now Summit. Love the "M" Ship. Love Celebrity! Love Bermuda!:cool:

I can't see that anytime soon I will ever be able to afford a suite, but I am still doing the lottery :)

I was being nosey and tried to do a dummy booking for a RS or PH, but no prices come up, is that because you have to phone Celebrity direct for the price and they are not available on the internet

Also do last minute bargains come up for the suites, I mean like the cost of a CC cabin or something, I have no idea how much they cost

When we started cruising we decided we had to have a balcony.

After attending the grand buffet on a sea day on our first cruise we decided, we'd hate to eat in the MDR. We were in Aqua class then and haven't booked any other class since.

We have discussed booking a suite but decided against it as we fear it will lead to only wanting to book that class. Yea, I know real problems!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app