B2B Discount / OBC ?

downundermatt

Hi there -

Am looking into my first B2B (Transatlantic, then Carribean) so 28 days on the Eclipse later in the year, and friends suggested I asked about a B2B deal on when on board the Infinity this week. (discount or OBC ?)

The Cruise Consultant looked at me like I was from another planet.:confused:

Is it common to get a discount (or OBC) when booking B2Bs ?

Any benefit booking with Celebrity direct rather than a Travel Agent.

Frankly I was surprised at the response of the agent on board.

Appreciate any advice / Cheers, Matt:

Never received a discount or additional OBC for booking a B2B on either Celebrity or Royal.

As to your ? Is there any benefit to booking on board rather than with a TA.

When you book onboard you get OBC from Celebrity and normally a reduced deposit. Currently if you book on board for most cruises you also get the free Classic beverage package ( not a available for trans-Atlantic or trans- pacific's) You can book on board and have your booking assigned to your Travel Agent and get any perks or OBC they are offering.

Makes booking on the ship very attractive😃

Booked a B2B on the Equinox in October. Celebrity gave me a $75 OBC for the second leg. First time in four B2Bs that we got anything.

Any chance the 1st leg is a TA and therefore ineligible for perks, but the 2nd leg is caribbean and therefore does get standard perks (to clarify as to if the OBC is truly related to a B2B sailing or just a coincidence and it's really a PYP promotion)

Any chance the 1st leg is a TA and therefore ineligible for perks, but the 2nd leg is caribbean and therefore does get standard perks (to clarify as to if the OBC is truly related to a B2B sailing or just a coincidence and it's really a PYP promotion)

The first leg is a 13 day Med. cruise. The second leg is the 14 day transatlantic. I double checked my conformation and it was a $75 discount not an OBC. Sorry for the mistake.