Reserved tables in Rondevouz

Kwenz

Just got off Infinity where we encountered a new snag in the use of public areas. As we all know Micheal's is now off limits to most of us. On the cruise we just left, Constellation was mostly closed to all except a group of Park West big spenders. Okay, I can deal with that if I have to. The final insult though was when they decided to start reserving sections of Rondevouz lounge. When over half of the tables are reserved for some unknown groups that leaves precious little space for the rest of us to meet up with friends for a drink. Come on Celebrity what's up with this latest move?

Not meaning to get into an argument here but there are no long tables in Rondevouz just small round ones and on at least 3 nights a large number of tables were indeed marked reserved.

On M Class ships normally the Officers Table Guests meet in the level above the Rendazvous, where there is a long table, and then they walk down the stairs in the MDR. On those nights there is a table reserved for them to meet with the Captaons Club representative, but probably not in Rendezvous

Yes, I met in Rendezvous once, when there was a woman in the group who couldn't walk down the stairs, but both other times we met in the Martini Bar/Cellar Masters, starboard side, and had introductions and a welcoming drink before we walked down to the table.

On M Class ships normally the Officers Table Guests meet in the level above the Rendazvous, where there is a long table, and then they walk down the stairs in the MDR. On those nights there is a table reserved for them to meet with the Captaons Club representative, but probably not in Rendezvous

Hi, just to clarify....(or maybe it has changed) but over the years

of sailing on M class.....I have never seen 1 long table. Usually

there are 3 or 4 put together and chairs are put around

them. It is usually in the RendeVoux, starboard side.

On each table there is a sign that has said "reserved" but that is only

on formal nights...and yes, The Capt's Club hostess comes and says

hello, etc...etc.....along with whoever is hosting the Capt's Table.

I have also seen what Christine Frances posted as well....

Couches are near the entrance and chairs are pulled up and a couple

of coffee type tables are there for your drinks......

It is the only time I have seen anything reserved in this lounge.

Edited by Lois R