Tea on board?

Yes,

We found it at the buffet near the coffee/hot water and juice machine. It is in little bags and they DO NOT last very long during the week. We saw them for 2 or 3 days and I guess everybody made reserve because we never saw it again...same for the chamomile tea.

At least this was our experience on the BA last November.

Have fun !

In our experience, when things like that would "disappear" from the common areas, we found that asking someone working in the buffet would usually produce a positive result!

Agree. The MDR had the tea box with choices. We were happy to even see decaffeinated tea as a choice.

If you like good tea bring your own.

I always bring my loose-leaf tea infuser travel mug and several selections of my David's loose tea in travel pots.

I put my loose leaf tea in my infuser and take it to the dining room and have them fill it with hot water. Works great and I have my preferred brand and types of tea.

I will be travelling on NCL Epic next month. I haven't cruised with NCL before. Can anyone confirm if they provide complimentary English Breakfast style tea on board?

Yes, I've seen tea bags labeled as English Breakfast on the Epic, both on the buffet, in a box when you order tea in the dining room, and in the coffee service you get in balcony and higher cabins (though that's always a bit of a crapshoot). Quality is standard for American tea so if you are picky about it, bring your own.

Agree. The MDR had the tea box with choices. We were happy to even see decaffeinated tea as a choice.

But plain green tea does not exist on NCL ships. I like to drink not flavoured teas. I asked about plain green one everywhere - buffet, MDR, M&G on Gem and Breakaway - no success.

But plain green tea does not exist on NCL ships. I like to drink not flavoured teas. I asked about plain green one everywhere - buffet, MDR, M&G on Gem and Breakaway - no success.

Try asking at the sushi bar or a Chinese restaurant, if your ship has one.