Oasis: what is the quietest stateroom area? 1st cruise

We are looking for the smallest and quietest room and we want 0 windows/balconies. What level/room# is best? Thank you!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There really are no areas that are not quiet on Oasis - or any RCI ship for that matter. Just look at the deck plans for any inside room on any deck and go from there.

Mid-level decks will put you pretty much in the middle up and down of all the daily ship activities you would be involved with so getting to everything would be easier. Also I would locate near the rear elevator banks for convenience.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Personally, I would recommend a cabin which is sandwiched between two decks of cabins. The chances are for less noise if you are not underneath a nightclub, restaurant, pool deck, etc. Look for a cabin that is not a connecting cabin - there can be some noise issues with the door in connecting cabins. As well, if you want the least amount of foot traffic, you might try one toward the bow or aft of the ship; the only people going past your cabin are those who have cabins in that hallway. Per your inquiry, Category "Q" is the smaller interior stateroom (150 sq. ft.).

Deck 8 on Oasis is convenient - same deck as Central Park which has the Park Café - nice for coffee and pastries in the morning. :)