Grandeur of the Seas interior staterooms

Searched on this question but could not find an answer.

Small interiors are 136 square feet, larger interiors are 145 square feet. Where is the 9 extra feet in the larger interiors?

Did 10 days in an interior in January. It was small but fine for two light packers at a fantastic price. Just wondering where the extra space is located. The bathroom could use some extra space, for sure!

Thanks!

What I remember is a tiny bit more space near the foot of the bed. 9 square feet is barely noticeable. Your last trip -- was it on Grandeur (or another ship in that class) or was it on another ship? Many interiors on other ships are closer to 160 sq. ft.

What I remember is a tiny bit more space near the foot of the bed. 9 square feet is barely noticeable. Your last trip -- was it on Grandeur (or another ship in that class) or was it on another ship? Many interiors on other ships are closer to 160 sq. ft.

Yes, this is what I found, too. Vision class insides are very tight. The cabin is about 9ft wide. So this would equal about 1 ft extra length. I have been in both of the inside categories. They seem the same to me.

As I remember the smaller interior cabin we had less closet space compared to the larger interior cabin. The room feels tighter. Booked in the larger interior this time which we have been in before and prefer.

The cabin is a bit larger....it's an "overall" thing...not in a specific area. Get the largest cabin you can afford.....136 sq.ft. is REALLY SMALL.

Hubby and I were in a larger cabin than that, and had trouble with both of us walking in the room at the same time! One of us had to sit on the bed while the other dressed...it's that small.

I found the large interior to have more space around the bottom of bed, easier to get around. And it also had more storage room in the bathroom (side cabinet and drawer), not much, but more than in the small inside cabin.

We solved some space issues in the small cabin by having the beds separated. Makes the cabin seem so much bigger, with the space in the middle of the cabin, and also makes it easier to get in and out of bed.

Gwen :)

I found the large interior to have more space around the bottom of bed, easier to get around. And it also had more storage room in the bathroom (side cabinet and drawer), not much, but more than in the small inside cabin.

We solved some space issues in the small cabin by having the beds separated. Makes the cabin seem so much bigger, with the space in the middle of the cabin, and also makes it easier to get in and out of bed.

Gwen :)

We have the beds separated and it does make a big difference in getting around and being comfortable.