Breakaway Haven - piggybacking?

I just read on the Q&A site of NCL.com and saw a question about unruly kids (not staying in the Haven) piggybacking up the elevator with other Haven passengers to the Haven, then running down the hallway, ringing doorbells, and then running out of the Haven. I'm curious to find out how prevalent this is.

If you have stayed in the Haven on Breakaway, how often have you seen this? And, do you know what, if anything, NCL is doing to minimize this.

We're sailing in the Haven in two weeks. Just want to be prepared.

Thanks!

Edited by 2Cruise4Ever
clarification

I believe NCL is going to remove the doorbells. If that doesn't work, they will remove the elevators to the Haven. Oh, and speed bumps. They are installing speed bumps.

Edited by LrgPizza

The elevators on the BA are outside the Haven complex. You have to go through doors. Yes, it would be possible to slip in with others and while some will say that the concierge will immediately turn them back, that wasn't the case on our trip. Plus the one door on 15 by the spa didn't always latch but it was behind another white door that wasn't too obvious where it was going.

I believe NCL is going to remove the doorbells. If that doesn't work, they will remove the elevators to the Haven. Oh, and speed bumps. They are installing speed bumps.

LOL... now THAT's funny!!! I guess the best way to avoid this is to take the elevator to deck 15 and walk up...

Edited by 2Cruise4Ever

The other thing I should have mentioned is that the hallways on 15 and 16 are very long in the Haven and the entrances are at the back so it would be one long run for the kids and maybe getting away with it once - more likely on 15 since on 16 you have to go by the concierge desk. Then again, they were at the desk from 8-8 so possibly after those hours but there are still plenty of other staff roaming around the area at most times.

I just read on the Q&A site of NCL.com and saw a question about unruly kids (not staying in the Haven) piggybacking up the elevator with other Haven passengers to the Haven, then running down the hallway, ringing doorbells, and then running out of the Haven. I'm curious to find out how prevalent this is.

If you have stayed in the Haven on Breakaway, how often have you seen this? And, do you know what, if anything, NCL is doing to minimize this.

We're sailing in the Haven in two weeks. Just want to be prepared.

Thanks!

Does it happen? Probably does from time to time.

Have past Haven guests been upset or reported it as a regular issue?

NOT HERE THAT I HAVE SEEN.