Entering flight information on RC website

I seem to recall that on the RC website, you could enter your arrival and departing flight information. Someone once told me that RC likes to know everyone's departing flight info, because they helps determine what order people disembark from the ship.

I remember this became an issue in 2012, when sailing on the Jewel out of Boston. The web site wouldn't let me enter a 10:15 am departure out of Logan Airport.

I've been checking every so often, but I can't find the page to enter that information. Has something changed, or is my lack of computer literacy just getting the best of me?

I seem to recall that on the RC website, you could enter your arrival and departing flight information. Someone once told me that RC likes to know everyone's departing flight info, because they helps determine what order people disembark from the ship.

I remember this became an issue in 2012, when sailing on the Jewel out of Boston. The web site wouldn't let me enter a 10:15 am departure out of Logan Airport.

I've been checking every so often, but I can't find the page to enter that information. Has something changed, or is my lack of computer literacy just getting the best of me?

The Online Check-in page does have some entries regarding arrival and departure.

We never use cruise line transfers so I always enter that I'm arriving by taxi and the times but if I remember correctly, it's just a warning isn't it?

I always do the same thing now also as most of the time RCI didn't like either my arrival or departure times and the software would not accept the information. Do they think I'm going to book a later flight because I get to Ft. Lauderdale sooner than they would like?

I always do the same thing now also as most of the time RCI didn't like either my arrival or departure times and the software would not accept the information. Do they think I'm going to book a later flight because I get to Ft. Lauderdale sooner than they would like?

This happened to me too, and I had an 11:45am flight. I just put "taxi". It may have affected the departure tag they gave us, but a quick stop at guest services and they switched our tags to an earlier time.

It is when you check in online you run across the page that ask for arrival & departure information. I have already checked in for Oct. You can do it as far out as you like.

BonVoyage

Dawna

That's where I thought it was, but it doesn't appear. It asks for name, address, emergency contact, how many times I've cruised, etc. But I don't get the page asking how and what time I will arrive at the pier, or for my departing flight information.

I know I've entered this information when sailing in the Majesty out of Miami, the Rhapsody out of Seattle, and the Jewel out of Boston. But, it's not coming up for my cruise on the Freedom.