Live From Grand June 1st Alaska

rwstout

Good evening all. I am doing some final packing and will be heading to Seattle on Saturday. I will be doing a live from blog. Well as live as I can. I will only be posting while in ports. I have great internet as long as we are in ports. I will be happy to answer questions as I go but please have patients with me. This is my first princess cruise but not first to Alaska. I can't wait.

Wendy

Good evening all. I am doing some final packing and will be heading to Seattle on Saturday. I will be doing a live from blog. Well as live as I can. I will only be posting while in ports. I have great internet as long as we are in ports. I will be happy to answer questions as I go but please have patients with me. This is my first princess cruise but not first to Alaska. I can't wait.

Wendy

We will be on the ship with you! Looking forward to your review.

Wendy

See you all Sunday! Looking forward to getting back to Alaska and meeting the M&G group. I'm really hoping all the critical posts about the Grand will not be needed to be added to from our cruise experience.

Safe travels everybody,

Susan

Good evening all. I am doing some final packing and will be heading to Seattle on Saturday. I will be doing a live from blog.

Thanks Wendy. I am subscribed and looking forward to your posts. We are on the June 8 Grand. So looking forward to our 2nd time to AK. This time in the end aft mini on the Emerald deck with the extended balcony. Great for watching the wake, I understand :).

I will check on the padded chairs and get back to you. I can't wait to go. I am still in LA catch a 7am flight but excited because we got upgraded to first class. I will write more tomorrow.

Wendy

i will be looking forward to reading your blogs too~~~~~ we will be traveling the end of july.

:osaalaska

I will check on the padded chairs and get back to you. I can't wait to go. I am still in LA catch a 7am flight but excited because we got upgraded to first class. I will write more tomorrow.

We are travelling on the grand so looking forward to your blog it might seem a silly question but is there a covered swimming pool on board. Bon vogae hope its agood day fo your departure jen and frank:

I will also check on the covered pool. I am 30,000 feet or so up in the air starting our decent into Seattle. I can't wait. First class a=on Alaska Airlines has been great. DH has had many virgin bloody mary's. He is a happy camper. We also had WIFI the whole trip and that makes him happy too. I will post a few pictures before sail away. It's Day O.

I will also check on the covered pool. I am 30,000 feet or so up in the air starting our decent into Seattle. I can't wait. First class a=on Alaska Airlines has been great. DH has had many virgin bloody mary's. He is a happy camper. We also had WIFI the whole trip and that makes him happy too. I will post a few pictures before sail away. It's Day O.

Hmmm, flying into Seattle. When at SeaTac that means Fried clams from Ivers at the end of the central terminal before going down to get luggage. :cool:

On board quick and easy. I was in a wheelchair. The Amsterdam is next door. We have had lunch in one of the dinning rooms. My DH had a hamburger and says ok but not a Guy Fieri burger like you can get on Carnival. My room is nice but have not spent any time in there other than to put bags down. Yes on the covered pool and did see some pads on chairs. I going to try and figure out how to post pictures. Time for a drink then muster drill

I'm really excited to read your posts. My DH and I will be on the Grand to Hawaii next March. Then in June we'll be on the Ruby to Alaska with grandkids. So... interested in the Grand and also Alaska!

Enjoy every minute. :)

Marilyn

Sail away was nice not a big party like carnival. The ship is laded out funny but I am sure I will figure it out. Won $75 in the spa. Our room steward Frenando is nice but busy. We pre ordered something but have only gotten part of them. The crew has had a busy day and they seem tired. The sail away view from my room is beautiful.

image.jpg.b95948b7cec2bb8fe5db3e163f931299.jpg