Celebrity and Port Everglades (FLL) Port/Terminal 25

stickey_mouse

Would I be correct that if my husband and I each only have one bag and it was stated that you could have two bags per guest that you could pay for only one guest the $20 and send the two bags under one guest name for the $20 or would they still charge $20 per person for a total of $40? This would definitely be a great deal if we only had to pay $20 to send our two bags ahead of us and be rid of them for the entire day with the late afternoon flight!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$20 per person. They are still processing 2 of you with the airlines.

We have taken a few cruises that departed and/or returned to dock 25. Embarkation has always been a breeze.

However, one cruise we did returned to getting through immigration and customs was terrible. There were very few ICE agents to process the entire ship. It seemed to take about two hours, most of it waiting in line.

In fact, if you are entering the USA through this port of call, I suggest an early departure from the ship.

I agree, we were in line early and went right off the ship, the only delay was the fire department getting on with a stretcher that held the line up a couple of minutes. Also, you have to go downstairs one flight and with luggage this can be a little difficult for some. There were Celebrity personnel on the stairway helping with the luggage.

hcat - regarding the Connie. When I sailed a b2b on her in April, we departed from Terminal 25 on the first leg, returned to Terminal 29 for the beginning of the second leg, and then were at Terminal 18 at the end! :D Prior to my first leg, Connie had been doing all of her sailings from Terminal 4! :D

So, hard to say! It all depends on which ships and how many are in Port Everglades on the day of your sailing.

Thanks for the info

Wow..follow the bouncing ball! Guess we'll find out closer to our cruise

I only know that disembarking from 25 was not good but of course Connie has fewer pax than Silho...

our next cruise is on Reflection /Miami so not an issue...other issues but we have had good luck there

Perhaps my wife and I were extremely fortunate, but we had 0 problems with getting on and off the ship.

We got there very early to embark (10 am). We took a cab to get there. Traffic could have been handled a bit better by those who were directing it though. Dropped our luggage off with a porter who was opening the door to the cab for us. We had to wait in line outside for a bit (until 10:30). Once inside things went very, very quickly. We were Concierge, so there was no line to speak of (I don't consider 2 people in front of me a line!). We were on board well before noon.

Disembarking was a breeze for us. We had an excursion planned because we had a very late flight. Once off the ship (about 8:00), we walked a bit of a distance to grab out luggage, which we found quickly. Short line through customs. We were on the bus for our excursion by 8:30.

Overall, it was quick and easy for us.