Oh No!

Yep, getting at least one new pen is on my standard cruise to-do list. By the time the ink runs out, typically the clip is broken, the barrel is cracked, and all the words have rubbed off.

My Carnival pen just ran out of ink!! I guess I'll need to get back on a cruise so I can get another new pen!! Friday Funday!!

you sound like me lol. I had a carnival magic magnet on my fridge at my former condo. my dad went into my condo when I wasn't home and put something in my fridge. well, the magnet fell off and broke, (not too bad). my dad felt awful. he looked everywhere online to get me a new one. I told him not to worry about it. Just last weekend he brought it up again, that he was looking for the magnet and if I knew where to get one. I told him, no. you will just have to send me on that ship again to get one....oh darn!

I buy a ship pen from the gift shop. Paradise, splendor, inspiration and imagination all have boats that float along the barrel. Miracle is all twisted blue and silver. I store them either in my monkey head or sail away punch glasses

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

This post made me laugh.... I'm not a big Carnival fan (please don't flame me). I'm not one of these that "will never cruise Carnival again"....it's just we found our "fit" someplace else. If circumstances were just right I'd be there. Anyway....My pen ran out of ink yesterday and I had to through it away...I liked that pen.

My Carnival pen just ran out of ink!! I guess I'll need to get back on a cruise so I can get another new pen!! Friday Funday!!

I also love those free Carnival pens. The grip feels so good in my fingers when I write.

I go to Guest Services on every cruise and ask for a few. I usually end up with a half dozen or so. I think I have 20 of them now, still in the plastic sleeves, waiting to replace the one that runs out of ink.

:eek: When the pen is out of ink, it's definitely time for another cruise! :D

LuLu

Yes, a cruise would be a good idea. However, I've gone to Office Depot and been able to get a refill. It's a pkg. of 2 and you can cut it to size.

Where on board does one find these pens? I haven't gotten one and I think on our next cruise I need to find them!

They are in your room by the pad of paper. You can also ask our room steward for them. Somehow i always seem to come home with 3 or 4. Can't remember exactly how I acquire them all ;)

This post made me laugh.... I'm not a big Carnival fan (please don't flame me). I'm not one of these that "will never cruise Carnival again"....it's just we found our "fit" someplace else. If circumstances were just right I'd be there. Anyway....My pen ran out of ink yesterday and I had to through it away...I liked that pen.

Good thing you don't cruise just for the pens. Some lines have eliminated them from the cabins. [emoji32][emoji16]

Sent from my Bat Phone