2016 Europe itinerary

nednrom

We are planning on a European cruise in 2016. Celebrity Reflection has the best itinerary or the one that best appeals to us running through Oct 2015. It's been a long time since I've cruised with Celebrity. When would 2016 schedule come out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around Spring next year. It is too early for the 2016/17 release schedule to be available yet. Check back with Cruise Critic February/March next year and you should get advanced warning of the timetable.

Edited by Project_gal

Celebrity's seasons roughly run from April one year until April the next ending with the repositioning cruise. Europe cruises following the eastbound transatlantics and start the new season.

Great to know, I hope that they more or less replicate the 2015 med sailings in 2016 as that would help us plan the rest of our trip.:D

• 4 months later...

What about the Celebrity repositioning cruises for 2016? I was interested in the Capital Cities or the Trade winds transatlantic for 2016 I want the Penthouse suite so I want to book as soon as the itineriaries post. Any way to get notice as to when the dates will be released?

thanks,

LabGuy64

We are planning on a European cruise in 2016. Celebrity Reflection has the best itinerary or the one that best appeals to us running through Oct 2015. It's been a long time since I've cruised with Celebrity. When would 2016 schedule come out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're waiting too! After looking through all the current itineraries, we're excited to see what will be available in 2016.

Celebrity's seasons roughly run from April one year until April the next ending with the repositioning cruise. Europe cruises following the eastbound transatlantics and start the new season.

I'm sure I've seen that the deployment is coming out early this year- Europe 11/11/14.

Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2112087

Edited by upwarduk

I saw that some of the caribbean itineraries were out and was hoping that Europe would be coming up soon.

Maybe you are talking about the early 2016 Caribbean cruises? The format over the last few years has been the same as the release cruises between Apri/may to the following April/may... Around March/April! For most cruises that is! The difference this year is they are releasing them earlier then normal 😎

Edited by MR_T