Cozumel All Inclusive Day Pass

Krzyzanowskik

I am wondering what all inclusive beach club in Cozumel would anyone recommend that has good snorkeling from the beach? I have a family with two 12 year old girls that have never snorkeled before and like the idea of an all inclusive beach break where you can snorkel as well. Any Suggestions?

There won't be any particularly 'good' snorkeling off any of the all inclusive beaches. For good snorkeling you have to go out further in a boat (which costs extra), or go to one of the rock beaches.

We always go to Nachi Cocum and enjoy ourselves. There's a bit of coral, and lots of fish under the dock to look at. It's also not aimed at children in particular, though. You might take a look at Mr Sancho's for more young person aimed beaches. It's supposed to be good, although we've never gone there.

Check with Island Marketing. That is where you can book Nachi Cocom. I noticed that they have a couple of new all inclusives ( I just booked Nachi from there yesterday). I believe I saw one of the new excursions that has snorkeling from the beach. Looked interesting.

We enjoyed Nachi Cocem. The price included beach chairs, umbrella, food, and drinks. A snorkeling trip was extra.

After many trips to Cozumel, Nachi Cocom is also our favorite place to go. It's $55 p/p all inclusive! If you choose to do the snorkeling trip there it costs $38 p/p. Also you can rent snorkel gear for $8 p/p. It's a nice quiet beach and they only take 100 people per day. I think the food is good too.

Chankanaab is better for snorkeling, but I wouldn't recommend for beginners as you do not have a "shore" to the reef. You go down stairs. For our second choice we choose Playa Mia. They have all inclusive or pay for what you want. Nice beach and they have some statues and other things that hold fish. Pretty good for beginners. They have coupons online.

Recommend you take a look at the Chankanaab website as it is a bit touristy but with two 12 year old girls, there's good beach, snorkeling, a pool, and places to walk around and take pictures. Also dolphin encounter opportunity - for a price! Relatively easy to go to via cab and you can have a bite to eat before going to town to shop for a tshirt before heading back to the ship.

I am wondering what all inclusive beach club in Cozumel would anyone recommend that has good snorkeling from the beach? I have a family with two 12 year old girls that have never snorkeled before and like the idea of an all inclusive beach break where you can snorkel as well. Any Suggestions?

The Money Bar beach area is next to where some snorkel boats take their guests. It costs nothing except what you and your party consume. Taxi fare is less than $10 for 4. They rent gear there. We have been there several times. http://www.moneybarbeachclub.com/

I like Playa Mia . Good snorkeling, there are actually some fish there. They have some large concrete blocks a little way out that the fish hang out at. Bring some crackers or cereal and the smaller fish swim right up to you four feet out from shore.

Bathrooms and food available etc.

The Money Bar beach area is next to where some snorkel boats take their guests. It costs nothing except what you and your party consume. Taxi fare is less than $10 for 4. They rent gear there. We have been there several times. http://www.moneybarbeachclub.com/

I second the money bar. Some of the best snorkeling we've done. Be sure to do the recommended snorkeling path. It is highlighted on the wall where you rent equipment. Also great food and great service. We will go back. :)

Enjoy Cozumel!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last year we went to Nachi c9c9m and had a wonderful tiime. This time we are trying a new all inclusive with great reviews..... Cozumel Palace Holtel...... we will post our review when we return.

Last year we went to Nachi c9c9m and had a wonderful tiime. This time we are trying a new all inclusive with great reviews..... Cozumel Palace Holtel...... we will post our review when we return.

You can use the Coz Palace for the day? We have stayed there, you couldn't get in the door unless you were staying there. Very small place but quite. Let me know the details, we might do that. Ps last time we were there their gift shop had cheaper vanilla than in town if your interested. If you have any questions we've been there for a week a few times.

Edited by Badgertr

• 2 weeks later...
Chankanaab is better for snorkeling, but I wouldn't recommend for beginners as you do not have a "shore" to the reef. You go down stairs. For our second choice we choose Playa Mia. They have all inclusive or pay for what you want. Nice beach and they have some statues and other things that hold fish. Pretty good for beginners. They have coupons online.

Does Chankanaab's $21 day pass include any food? And do they take cash only or credit cards?

You can use the Coz Palace for the day? We have stayed there, you couldn't get in the door unless you were staying there. Very small place but quite. Let me know the details, we might do that. Ps last time we were there their gift shop had cheaper vanilla than in town if your interested. If you have any questions we've been there for a week a few times.

You used to be able to buy direct from hotel lobby. I would email reservations to check otherwise you can buy through resort for a day http://www.resortforaday.com/product-p/czcopa.htm

I have been to both Nachi Cocum and Mr. Sanchos. Both are very nice but we prefer Mr. Sanchos. I would not take my kids (11 & 12) to Nachi Cocum. It seemed to be a very quiet resort.

The kids also love Mr. Sanchos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Playa Uvas has all inclusive packages (with drinks only or drinks and food) that include all day snorkel gear rental and a guided snorkel tour. If you want your food and drink al a carte, you can do they snorkel/beach package for $12 and that includes one drink.

Yes, I recommend Playa Uvas. They have several different packages available with adult and children prices. Very reasonable. I have been there several times and have never been disappointed. The Open Bar package includes all-you-can-drink and a guided snorkeling tour for $37 ($30 for children). Once you're there, you can buy food from the restaurant, get a massage, a henna tattoo, or shop in their gift shop. There is also a swimming pool and hammocks in the shade. Plenty of chairs with umbrellas on the beach. The beach is rocky because it's a snorkeling beach, but the water is beautiful. If you want relaxation, a bottomless glass, and good snorkeling, then go to Playa Uvas.