Cooked Breakfast Question

Ken_W

Used the Search function and found some information, but not an answer to the question I've got!

1st timer, Star Princess, not in a suite so Sabatini's breakfast is not an option, and I have trouble facing a buffet line early in the morning.

I've read that there is a cooked breakfast available in the MDR, but is that just for people who are in Traditional Dining? We'll be on the Anytime/Anywhere program and one thing I love on vacation is the full breakfast layout being served. Do I head for the MDR or the standard Anytime dining room?

Used the Search function and found some information, but not an answer to the question I've got!

1st timer, Star Princess, not in a suite so Sabatini's breakfast is not an option, and I have trouble facing a buffet line early in the morning.

I've read that there is a cooked breakfast available in the MDR, but is that just for people who are in Traditional Dining? We'll be on the Anytime/Anywhere program and one thing I love on vacation is the full breakfast layout being served. Do I head for the MDR or the standard Anytime dining room?

On sea days one of the MDRs will have open seating breakfast and lunch available for all passengers.

When you board the ship, you'll find the Princess Patter in your cabin. It will list all dining options, times they're open and where.

Breakfast and lunch in the dining room is "open" seating. It's walk in and be seated. The only set dining is dinner in the Traditional dining room on deck 6 aft.

The Horizon Court buffet is set up with stations so instead of waiting on a line, you can get what you want at the various stations. It sometimes takes people a while to get used to this but the benefit is that there is rarely a line for anything. At least in my experience. You can even ask for an omelette made just for you with the ingredients you want.

We are light breakfast eaters so another nice option on Princess is the International Café (forgive me but not sure if Star has this feature). Coffees, many different pastries, and muffins, yogurt parfait and a yummy egg and cheese sandwich on English Muffin.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Thanks for all the clarifying responses. I'm an early riser, even on vacation, but at home I have my supply of English muffins, yogurts, oatmeal, etc., but when on vacation I long for soft-boiled eggs, toast with yards of butter and assorted jams, smoked salmon... and not having to clean up after myself before getting on with work!

Thanks, all!

We are light breakfast eaters so another nice option on Princess is the International Café (forgive me but not sure if Star has this feature). Coffees, many different pastries, and muffins, yogurt parfait and a yummy egg and cheese sandwich on English Muffin.

So true and the almond croissants are to die for!

Thanks for all the clarifying responses. I'm an early riser, even on vacation, but at home I have my supply of English muffins, yogurts, oatmeal, etc., but when on vacation I long for soft-boiled eggs, toast with yards of butter and assorted jams, smoked salmon... and not having to clean up after myself before getting on with work!

Thanks, all!

Your wish is their desire. ;)