Drink Packages and TAs

flyingv4me

First, I know you can't get the drink packages via the 123Go or any other promotion for TAs. My question is can you still purchase the drink package of your choice (pay full price) or do they suspend the purchase of drink packages on TAs.

Just curious.

First, I know you can't get the drink packages via the 123Go or any other promotion for TAs. My question is can you still purchase the drink package of your choice (pay full price) or do they suspend the purchase of drink packages on TAs.

Just curious.

Celebrity will be very pleased to take your money.

Just curious.

Either you or I are confused :) You can book anything shown on the celebrity web site through any TA....that includes any perks advertised on celebrity web site including the captain's club upgrade offer. Now in some cases, TA's offer a "group rate" that is generally a lower fare, partially because it comes without all the perks offered directly by celebrity, although it might offer some of them.

You can't buy excursions, drink packages or special meals though your TA...that all has to be done directly with celebrity.....but there is no reason why you can't book 1-2-3 with your TA and select the classic drink package.

Edited by ghstudio