NCL Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

jordans mom

Ship - Spirit

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9208

Stateroom Category – Owner's Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Aft, with view to the starboard side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – The cabin was quiet other than the typical noise you find in most aft cabins: more vibration when the ship is entering or leaving port.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - As an aft cabin the view is of the wake behind the ship. The balcony doesn't wrap around the side other than a tiny bit where you can peak down the side of the ship.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal for an older ship, but definitely small by newer ship standards.  It was twice as long as the other balconies, but still narrow, just wide enough for the chairs, table, and recliner.

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - Not at all.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - It was beautiful and I'd highly recommend it.  The only issue we had is that almost all outlets were Euro plugs, with only two NA ones that were in poor locations for something like phone charging.  There were no USB ports.  We had to borrow (thanks to the butler) a converter and extension cord so that we could use our USB adapters.  Definitely bring adapters.

Any other comments? - This suite was perfect for the two of us and had plenty of space.  I think with the couch made into a bed for a third person it still would have felt roomy.  The separate bedroom that closes off from the rest of the suite makes for a great sleep as it is totally dark.  The bathroom is amazing!  If you like to take a bubble bath then it is truly a treat to lie back with a glass of wine and watch the ocean from the bath.  Both the butler and room steward were excellent.  The room steward made a new towel animal on each night of the trip.  We also enjoyed having the second bathroom for when you just pop back to the room.  There is also an amazing secret entrance to get to the aft pool deck (H2O)....if you walk out a side door right next to the cabin there is a little spiral staircase that takes you strait to the back of the pool deck right in behind the bar!

Day1.3 - 2.jpeg

Day1.3 - 4.jpeg

Day1.3 - 5.jpeg

Day1.3 - 7.jpeg

Day1.3 - 6.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ship - Spirit

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11631

Stateroom Category –Inside

Starboard or Port Side - Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes,

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  Yes, we cruised in this cabin a few years ago and another post brought back this memory. There is a post in the center of the room. Not noted when we cruised but now noted only that the “beds are not combinable.” The post/pipe is why.

• 1 month later...

Ship - Norwegian Spirit

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11578

Stateroom Category –  BA

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mostly. You could hear them setting up the deck chairs above on Deck 12 every morning. Noticeable, but I didn’t find it overly annoying. A light sleeper may find it to be an issue. 

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes. 

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – There was an overhang that got in the way for some pictures, but was
perfectly fine for taking pictures straight ahead. The overhang provided protection from rain and sun, which was good. 

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal - but pretty tiny!

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Any other comments? - I thought the size and layout was GREAT! The cabin felt very spacious and the bathroom is a good size with a comfortable glass-doored shower. 

IMG_9107.jpeg

IMG_9108.jpeg

IMG_9173.jpeg

IMG_9247.jpeg

Edited by TfromBC

Ship - Norwegian Spirit

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11112

Stateroom Category –  BA

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard 

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, very!

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes. 

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue - there was an overhang, but did not adversely affect the view. Did provide shelter from rain/sun. 

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal - but pretty tiny!

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - It was a little worse for wear than Cabin 11578 was, but overall in good condition. 

Any other comments? - I thought the size and layout was GREAT! The cabin felt very spacious and the bathroom is a good size with a comfortable glass-doored shower. See my report on Cabin #11578 for videos of that. This cabin was the same layout, but in reverse. 

Very close to midship stairway/elevator, and one flight up, you were right at the Garden Cafe for the buffet. 

EDITED TO ADD: There are USB ports under the reading lights on each side of the bed. There were three or four plugs (US and international) at the vanity table. There may have been another USB plug there as well, but I can’t remember. 

(The pics were an afterthought just before I left, so pardon the mess!) 😊

IMG_1115.jpeg

IMG_1116.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

IMG_1118.jpeg

IMG_1119.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg

Edited by TfromBC
Added USB info

Ship - Dawn

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 10107

Stateroom Category – inside

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

This room is a unique layout.  The door to the stateroom is wider than most.  It opens to the foot of the bed.  The bathroom is to the right, and desk/closet is to the left.  The TV nook is on the right after the bathroom area.  The beds need to stay together as there is not space to separate them without blocking access to the bathroom or closet. 

Room was very quiet.  This room has many north American outlets.  5 north American,  1 eu, and no UK outlets.

• 4 weeks later...

Ship - Sun

Deck - 8 Viking

Stateroom # 8319

Stateroom Category – IA Family Inside

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard, slightly forward of mid

Quiet Stateroom?  – Yes

Balcony View - N/A

Balcony Size- N/A

Was wind a problem? N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Any other comments? There were just 2 of us in this cabin and it was super roomy! It only cost a few dollars more than a regular inside room and was worth it. For the first time ever, we had empty drawers and shelves. The bathroom had plenty of shelving.

A few small complaints:

- Instead of a light or a dial outside the door, you had to hang one of those old fashioned "Do not disturb/Make up the room" hang tags. They were always falling off the handles when other guests walked through the hallway.

- We hated the hairdryer in the bathroom. It was hard to direct the airflow where you wanted because of the hose, the hose kept getting hot, and only one person could use the bathroom if someone was drying their hair.

- We would have preferred a glass shower door instead of the curtain. It was a little dark in the shower  and you had to be careful to be sure the curtain remained inside the shower area or you had a flood on the floor.

IMG_20230904_150957064.jpg

IMG_20230904_150950897.jpg

IMG_20230904_151004045.jpg

IMG_20230904_151028639.jpg

IMG_20230904_151046409.jpg

IMG_20230904_150738584.jpg

IMG_20230904_150943891.jpg

• Like 1

Ship - NCL Viva

Deck - 13

Stateroom # - 13304

Stateroom Category – Haven (HE)

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Not really: 

-There was a constant whistling sound coming from the fan in bathroom.

-We could hear conversations/laughter from the pool deck below when we were on the balcony during the day. We could also hear music that was being piped into the area below us on deck 8. It was somewhat faint, but definitely noticeable and got very old after a while - one evening we didn't even sit on the balcony because the techno music was so annoying. We walked around the entire 8th deck (where they pipe the music from) and the only area where we think you might not be able to hear it would be on the other side of the ship, further forward. It seems like the best option for Haven rooms would be higher up or aft.

-Occasionally we could hear the the slide door slam closed & people screaming as they slid down. Hours were limited for the slides, so we only noticed it a few times.

-A couple of times we heard a door slamming down hall. The room doors were all soft close, so we decided it must be a staff door that was just down the hall from us. We only noticed it a few times, but one day it happened multiple times between 5-7am. I think a lot of people had ordered room service then.

-When we were at high sea we could hear the creaking/tapping sounds that others have mentioned in the Prima. It only happened a couple of times when the see was somewhat rough.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Looking straight out the port side or looking aft was fine. If you looked forward you could see the slide. Most of the time it didn't bother us but a couple of nights it impeded our view of the sunset.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

This room does not have a full length mirror.

The shower drain slowed as the week went by, and was so stopped up it overflowed a couple of times.

Any other comments? -

View looking forward and aft from the balcony

IMG_8332.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

Edited by Vacation Lover1
  • Like 1

Ship -NCL Escape

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11519

Stateroom Category – T1

Starboard or Port Side - NA. Studios are in the Forward middle of the ship

Quiet Stateroom? – Mostly. I had read about the hangers making noise, so I used a Gear tie to keep them from doing so, at night. You can hear toilets flushing, but I didn’t find it to be an adverse condition. People can be heard in the hall or when the attendants are doing their work, but nothing was overly loud. I use a white noise generator at night, though. 

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Balcony View - NA

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - NA

Was wind a problem? - NA

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

The bed in this cabin is super firm. I had 4 egg crate foam toppers on it and it still felt really hard to me. It was a low effect, though, as I was still able to sleep.

The sink is very thin, depth-wise, but didn’t impact me much.

The sink stopper doesn’t work and has to be detached to let the sink drain. The drain in the shower seems like it’s loose, too, but I took my showers in the thermal suite at the spa, so I can’t say if the shower in this cabin even works. I mainly used it as a place to let my bathing suits drip dry.

Not for this specific cabin, but the Studios in general: The toilet room is about 30 inches square, as is the shower pod. I’m 5 feet tall and have plenty of legroom in economy on airplanes. I could fit in the toilet room, but had about 2 inches of clearance between my knees and the wall.

My remote for the Sole TV didn’t work, but the attendant got me a new one that did. 

The phone screen makes a LOT of light and the thermostat’s blue light is bright. As I wear an eye mask to sleep, this didn’t impact my stay.

Any other comments? -

For such a tiny cabin, it’s very efficient for storage. Plenty of space under the bed (suitcases), 2 thin closets, a small shelf that doubles as a desk, the cubbies to the right of the sink (which also contain some power outlets) and storage beneath the sink. 

The bed is full size, one piece bed. (The photo is the bed. Due to allergies, I asked for it to be stripped and I requested the egg crate toppers. If you get this cabin, the bed will be fully made when you get access to it.)

The walls with the mirror, the toilet room and door and the entrance door of the cabin are all magnetic, but the padded bed surround is not, nor is the melamine closet/desk/closet/sink area.

I couldn’t reach the ceiling to see if it was magnetic.

The thermostat worked well. I had it on the coolest setting, which gave me 66 F and 61% humidity.

The heavy bench under the desk does not have storage.

The left closet has the safe in it. I didn’t use it, so I don’t know if it works.

I didn’t use the hair dryer, so no idea if that works.

I had them bring me a nightstand, for my CPAP machine. There's not usually one in the Studio cabins.

Perks of the Studio Cabin on the Escape:

I enjoyed the Studio Lounge and the WMF 2000S Espresso machine (real, whole milk in the machine). It was a comfortable place to get some planning and Freestyle Daily reading in while making cappuccino, lattes, hot chocolate or tea. They had ice water there all day. In the morning, they set out orange drink, croissants and danishes. In the afternoon/evening, it was lemonade, cookies and pound cakes. I did not try the wines in the vending machine. I socialized with anyone I saw, but didn’t attend the daily Solo gatherings where people went to dinner together. There was no bar in the lounge.

20230917_170158.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ship - Dawn

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8082

Stateroom Category – OK (Obstructed Oceanview)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Absolutely not.  1) There are storage/work rooms for the crew next door and across the hall. 2) The first couple of days when everyone is getting used to the ship layout, people are often talking loudly outside the door while trying to figure out whether they're lost or not, due to the room being on a turn at the end of a somewhat confusing hallway.  3) The lifeboat outside the window (which is right next to the bed) also serves as a tender boat, so at tender ports you tend to be awaked by loud whirring motors and banging as the crew prepares the tender and lowers it into the water around 6:15am. 4) There is a crew catwalk right outside the window that provides access to the tender/lifeboat, so there would often be crewmembers talking right outside our window, or going into the boat to clean/check it, or hanging out in it on break.  One day, some crew group held some kind of meeting in the boat.

Balcony View - It is an obstructed view and so you're looking into a tender/lifeboat unless you're at a tender port and the boat has been lowered.  You do get natural light into the room however, because when the tender/lifeboat is in place, it has windows that line up with the stateroom's window. The window in the tender/lifeboat is not clear enough to see through, but do pass daylight.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - 1) Read the comments regarding the room not being quiet. 2) The layout of the room is awkward because, other than the bed, everything is based in the same small area.  If someone's accessing the drawers, you can't get to the closet. If someone's accessing the closet, you can't get to the bathroom or drawers, etc.  3) There is a fold-down bunk next to the master bed that makes getting out on that side a serious challenge if it's not folded down since it obviously needs to stick out from the wall.  Seems it would hang over the bed quite a bit (we didn't open it) when folded down.  4)  A metal cot (for the 4th person) is under half the master bed and so you cannot store suitcases under that side as we'd normally do.  5) The stateroom supposedly accommodates four people, but we cannot imagine how four people could possibly co-exist in there.  It seems that when the cot for the 4th person is brought out it would block the way to the bathroom and make it near impossible to move around the cabin. 6) One of the drawers would absolutely not stay closed unless you jammed a folded up piece of paper into the side of it.  7)  With the catwalk next to the window, there is no privacy since crew members were right outside the window surprisingly often.

Any other comments? -  Pretty convenient to quickly get to the mid-ship elevators or O'Sheean's.

Ship - NCL Gem

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9608

Stateroom Category – Balcony BA

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Located 1 deck above O'Sheans and close to the midship elevators we had some concerns when we booked but we were pleasantly surprised! The only outside noise was from the waterfalls as we went up one of the fiords towards the glaciers🙂

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Very good, no obstructions.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Normal

Was wind a problem? -

No

No

Any other comments? -

Would book this cabin again without hesitation👍

Edited by Brian V
typo

Ship -  Joy

Deck -  15

Stateroom # -  15732

Stateroom Category –  Haven Family Villa (HH)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –  Very Quiet

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -  No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Beautiful views from the unobstructed balcony.  

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized balcony with room for a lounger and 3 chairs

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -  N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  None

Any other comments? -  The Haven butlers galley is next door.  This did not affect us at all.  In fact we felt we received extra attention from all the staff with greetings of hello and pleasantries throughout our trip.  

I booked this cabin for a girls trip (4 adults) after our DS and his family stayed in the same cabin in May.  It was perfect for their family of 5, as well as the 4 "girls".  Plenty of storage and a walk in closet!

Edited by nhtravels
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Dawn

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11112

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Generally OK EXCEPT as noted below.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – large overhang might bother some, might be a plus to others.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal?

Was wind a problem? - no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - cabin is located directly off midship elevator/stairwell lobby--this was not a problem--no excess noise from this area or from atrium when door was closed, HOWEVER...

...cabin is DIRECTLY below entrance to Garden Cafe/Pool deck/buffet storage locker on deck 12. (Picture of this area is attached--door to storage area to left, pool area to far left, Garden Cafe entrance to right--your bed is directly below the traffic pattern here.) As a result there was always loud activity overhead at 0500-0530 as staff were preparing for breakfasts. Light sleepers will be bothered--my wife did not notice. 

Any other comments? - very convenient location, but buyer beware.

IMG_3229.jpg

Ship - Norwegian Sun

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8277

Stateroom Category – SF/aft penthouse

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – in terms of neighboring cabins, it was very quiet. but there is a lot of noise connected to the room:

--when the ship slows down, there is a very loud shuddering sound which will wake you up at night. once we figured out what it was, it didn't really bother us.

--it's an aft cabin so everything rattles when the ship is swaying or in rough seas. again, once we figured out what the noises were they didn't bother us.

--it's right above the Stardust Theater, so you will hear the rehearsals and shows. it didn't bother us because we weren't in our room while the shows were going on.

--all of that being said, we LOVED this cabin and would take it again in a heartbeat.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes, but the connecting door is in the entrance hallway so you don't hear any noise from it.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – unobstructed aft view, just gorgeous.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal for aft penthouse

Was wind a problem? - on a few days, when it was windy everywhere. we had some rough weather which cut down on balcony use.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - i noticed it on windy days but our cabin steward would sweep/brush the ash off the balcony.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - just the ones noted above.

Any other comments? - we loved this cabin. the balcony fits 2 loungers and a big table and chairs. it's a 2 room suite, and the bathroom has both a separate shower and a jetted tub with shower. there are 2 closet areas and plenty of storage.

53361293682_a1e4617c96_b.jpg 53362387503_34d65aaa64_b.jpg

53361273857_eec5ddf611_b.jpg 53362607760_a189916d68_b.jpg 53362160056_8ebd05ac22_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ship -NCL Escape

Deck -13

Stateroom # - 13892

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –Yes, overall quiet.  Walls are thin  on this ship though - could hear neighbors flush toilet and cough

Balcony View - View is great forward and aft.  Only minor obstruction 5 decks down due to Waterfront.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -  Oversized.  Slanted balcony, so a bit larger than normal.

Was wind a problem? -  No

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  No

Any other comments? We would book this kind of slanted balcony room again, but maybe a bit lower deck for less movement.  Great location and easy to find.  Unfortunately, no lounger despite larger size.

Views Forward, Aft, and Down:

IMG_36292.thumb.JPG.fdb8ffffa72961813acbc4da06e2b92f.JPG

IMG_3748.thumb.JPG.55154bcf64b22501cc685c00f09150d9.JPG

IMG_3631.thumb.JPG.2c8246e9bb69a2df83a04112fda471a3.JPG

IMG_3747.thumb.JPG.bc4e8a82058edc2b00038a38f3d9a90b.JPG

Ship - Jade

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9504

Stateroom Category – H4

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes, but no noise heard

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Forward facing balcony is huge, really only useful when ship is in port but we loved it. Side balcony fits 2 chairs, small table and 1 lounger

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized

Was wind a problem? - Somewhat, on front balcony, as expected when ship is at sea

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Nothing significant, although it is a bit strange that they have 3 electric sockets on each side of bed, but all are Euro, none US, so bring an adapter!

• Like 1

Ship - Viva

Deck -  15

Stateroom # - 15318 

Stateroom Category – H6

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – 

No issues with noise, rattling or closing of doors in the hall. Room was extremely quiet. This was a 2 bedroom family suite and we could not hear anyone in the other bedroom or when people when in and out of the room when the bedroom door was shut. The Haven sundeck was directly above our cabin and we never heard any noise. 

No obstructions. 

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - 

Balcony is larger compared to other 2 bedroom family suites due to being on the 'bump'. This suite along with the suite 15918 have the slightly larger balconies. We could faintly hear occasional screams from The Drop but if you weren't listening for them, they were not noticeable and did not impact anytime we spend on the balcony. We could not hear any noise from Ocean Boulevard on deck 8 and due to being deck 15, it was completely out of our line of vision when sitting in the loungers or at the table. Overall the balcony was quiet and I enjoyed many hours of uninterrupted reading on it. 

Was wind a problem? -

No 

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

No issues with the cabin other than the living room was a little tight with 4 people in it. If you wanted to dine in the suite, it would be a tight squeeze for even two people to eat at the tiny table in the living room, but the table on the balcony would comfortably fit 4 people. This would not deter me from booking this suite again and we were all very happy with it. The primary bathroom had limited space around the sink, but did have two drawers that I was for my products. Compared to the Haven rooms on the Breakaway Plus class ships, there was less storage in the bathroom, but was not a major issue. We cruised in December 2023, a few months after the Viva's inaugural sailing so the ship and cabin were pristine. 

Any other comments? -

Location was great and one floor below the Haven lounge/sundeck with a very short walk to the elevators. I do like to take the stairs which were located directly outside the Haven suite with quick access from the suite itself. I would 100% book this room again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 4:57 PM, Hotspring said:

Ship - Escape

Deck - 16

Stateroom # - 16100

Stateroom Category – H8

Quiet Stateroom? – Yes. End of passenger hallway. Only heard ship crew traffic for a few minutes when disembarkation luggage was picked up for the rest of the Haven Spa units.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No, but the master bedroom was private from the living room except for lavatory access. Much larger than the 309 square feet NCL posts for the Spa units.

Balcony View - Great view

Balcony Size? Oversized. Could handle two loungers and 2 sitting chair, most in this Spa category could only handle two sitting chair or maybe a one lounger with no walking room on balcony.

Was wind a problem? - As anticipated and appreciated.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - Likely the greatest value available in the Haven Suites, particularly when traveling with 3. The Haven Spa units come with complimentary spa access yet offer all the other benefits of a Haven unit usually at the lowest price. One only needs to walk up a stairway or two to step into the Haven enclave. While the living room sofa was not much more than a day bed when made up at night (slightly narrower in width than a twin) the extra room throughout the cabin was enthralling. We were delighted to have a king size bed rather than the merger of two smaller beds we usually experience. There was even a pocket door between the master bedroom and closet area en route to the lavatory/shower to provide maximum privacy. Even a couple would appreciate this cabin should they manage to snag it. We are still scratching our heads as to how we lucked out for our party of 3, all other Haven Spa cabins could only accommodate a party of two on this ship. Top of the line Stateroom Steward and Butler provided.

I know this post was made a while ago, but NCL is stating this room accommodates 4 people. Did they put a larger sofa bed in the cabin with the refurbishment? 

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Prima

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 10148

Stateroom Category – BB

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No obstructions.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal.

Was wind a problem? - No.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any other comments? - Great location.

cabin1.jpg

cabin2.jpg

Ship -  Encore

Deck -  17

Stateroom # - 17704

Stateroom Category –  H5 (Haven 2 Br. Family Villa with Large Balcony)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – very quiet!

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great, unobstructed views!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Beautiful large balcony with room for 2 chairs and small table, plus one lounger

Was wind a problem? - I would say not really.  However, our GSC day was cancelled due to wind and we didn't even venture out on the balcony as the ship was very rocky!

Any other comments? - We typically book this category of cabin, and would book this one again!

• Like 1