Documentary about Royal Airing

sashas_mom

I just got word that the documentary of the Royal, airing in Britain is beginning in July

Episode:

1 of 4

Transmission:

Fri 11 Jul 2014

Time:

8.00pm - 8.30pm

Channel:

ITV

I really hope we can find it in the US. Some of those who were on the Royal for the inaugural TA were interviewed, so it's pretty exciting. Of course, we might be on the cutting room floor, but still looking forward to seeing the behind the scenes.

I just got word that the documentary of the Royal' date=' airing in Britain is beginning in July

Episode:

1 of 4

Transmission:

Fri 11 Jul 2014

Time:

8.00pm - 8.30pm

Channel:

ITV

I really hope we can find it in the US. Some of those who were on the Royal for the inaugural TA were interviewed, so it's pretty exciting. Of course, we might be on the cutting room floor, but still looking forward to seeing the behind the scenes.[/quote']

You bet me to it 😉 there are ways you can watch from the US, it'll be on ITV player which I'm able to watch on my iPad when I'm out of the UK by purchasing/downloading an App called VPN one click from the App Store, I'm sure there are others available, this blocks where your watching from x

I just got word that the documentary of the Royal' date=' airing in Britain is beginning in July

Episode:

1 of 4

Transmission:

Fri 11 Jul 2014

Time:

8.00pm - 8.30pm

Channel:

ITV

I really hope we can find it in the US. Some of those who were on the Royal for the inaugural TA were interviewed, so it's pretty exciting. Of course, we might be on the cutting room floor, but still looking forward to seeing the behind the scenes.[/quote']

Eileen. if you locate it, please post it here and tell how. We were interviewed too. In fact, one of the photographers gave me a contact name and told me to email this person and she would send me a CD if it appeared. I can no longer locate the contact name and I'm sure we probably ended up getting cut too.

Will do. Mark thinks he knows how to get it and I'll definitely share it if he's right. They took my email address and everything and said I would be contacted when it airs. NOT! George, the singer in the quartet, contacted me. He is being featured in Episode 3 and I was dancing with him when they filmed us and interviewed me.

Stay tuned:)

Hi There

Thanks for info

Sad to see its only 30mins was told it would be an hour with three ad breaks

Which would give may be 40 mins TV show

At 30mins we will have 20 mins of TV show

Still any show better than none

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

I use Hola dot org. I can watch videos from almost any country including US and Britain. I am in Canada and often use it to watch online shows that can't be shown online because of CRTC rules. It is free

Thank you... It appears to work for ITV here in the USA also.

It was my least favorite Princess ship and I am sure it would be only lauding and not a realistic show. IMO Princess does small ships very well and is not as good on the megas.

Not really the place to post opinions about the Royal...or critique the show before it airs.

Lew

Pia' date=' this is what Mark does.[/quote']

So does that mean when I click in to the site on July 11th there will be an item listed for the Royal? For a smart girl, I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff. It's that easy, or is there something else I should know? I have just marked my calendar for July 11th.

Edited by Pia1913

I use Hola dot org. I can watch videos from almost any country including US and Britain. I am in Canada and often use it to watch online shows that can't be shown online because of CRTC rules. It is free
Hola has always worked well for me. But, then it should since my postal code is SW1A 1AA

So does that mean when I click in to the site on July 11th there will be an item listed for the Royal? For a smart girl, I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff. It's that easy, or is there something else I should know? I have just marked my calendar for July 11th.

No, unfortunately I think it's more complicated than that. I guess we are two smart girls, dumb at this kind if thing. Wonder if it is a Bronx thing :p

Try the other suggestion posted here. Pam said she thought that would work. I'm sure we'll get this figured out. Lot's of technically smart people on this board who will come to our rescue.

No' date=' unfortunately I think it's more complicated than that. I guess we are two smart girls, dumb at this kind if thing. Wonder if it is a Bronx thing :p

Try the other suggestion posted here. Pam said she thought that would work. I'm sure we'll get this figured out. Lot's of technically smart people on this board who will come to our rescue.[/quote']

As long as this thread doesn't die, when the time comes someone will guide us. Of that I am sure. :D

Hi All

Content of show one

n it's maiden season, and the Royal Princess has a lot to prove – tonight the crew cope with preparations for the ship's most stylish evening: Formal Night.

General Manager Dirk battles an overflowing laundry problem, whilst new girl, spa worker Kelly, has to cope with leaving home for the first time and getting used to life on ship.

yours Shogun

Hi All

Had a look for the show only to find Scotland is not taking the show we are getting a Scottish show about animal rescue

But all is not lost as we can access ITV England via satellite

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app