Zip line

Has anyone done the royal Caribbean zip line excursion on Labadee?

I am wondering where it starts and finishes and where we could sit to try and watch my husband do it.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

I wouldn't call it an "excursion". It's a quick ride down the line. There will people who rave about it. We wish we hadn't bothered to spend the time and money, it was just OK. Our experience: sign in. WAIT to get the harness. WAIT to take the practice run. WAIT to drive up the hill. WAIT at the top for your turn. 45 second ride down the line. All in all it was at least an hour and a half. As I said it was OK, but all three of us wished we hadn't bothered and that it wasn't worth the time or money. Yes if you scope things out you can wait by the beach where they end up to watch.

Edited by bouhunter

Has anyone done the royal Caribbean zip line excursion on Labadee?

I am wondering where it starts and finishes and where we could sit to try and watch my husband do it.

Thanks.

You can watch from anywhere on Adreneline Beach. You can also stand close to the end of the run if you like, but it's a long wait.

If you go to the Volleyball net area behind Adrenaline beach the "zippers" will fly over head.

You maybe able to spot them for about 15 seconds.

I would watch from the area behind the landing, and take pictures of them coming in.

Sea Ya

I've done it and was my very first zipline experience. I thought it was very cool! You're so high up overlooking the beach and Caribbean water. It's the longest zipline over water in the world (well it was when I did it 4 years ago) which is awesome. Yes $$ and yes it was a lengthy amount of time, but imoh, worth it :D

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Forums mobile app

Have done the Dragon's Breath Zipline three times now and can't wait to do it again! The view is gorgeous and definitely a bucket list item to be checked off again and again:) Best viewing as previously said is Adrenaline Beach; you can enjoy the beach, water and a Labadoozie while you wait!

First time on a zip line. I loved it. I too am scared of heights but it didn't bother me at all. It is very safe. I wouldn't do that one again because I've done it and it is expensive, but I would do a zip I hadn't done before. It has become my new favorite experience when I cruise