Is Royal Caribbean right for the Caribbean?

Greetings. Maybe the answer is obvious, but I am new to this website. I've been on one cruise in the mid 80's as a teenager, Cruise West. We belong to a medium size group that are currently signing up for Star Princess next year out of San Fransisco. It may just be the wife and I, but the others are welcome to join us. We would love to see the Caribbean.

Any advice is much appreciated.

I've never sailed another cruise line so I can't compare any of them to Royal Caribbean. I CAN tell you that I have cruised the Caribbean several times with Royal Caribbean and have loved every one of them. Royal Caribbean offers many different itineraries on many different size ships. They have so much to offer that I don't feel you will be disappointed in cruising with Royal Caribbean. If you post here about a cruise or two that you are considering, I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from others about your choice.

Thank you for your answers, I am intrigued. In fact I see that cruises for 2 are on sale until tomorrow. Tonight may be good research time to take advantage of it.

The special prices for cruises in 2014 are good through tomorrow. For cruises in 2015 and 2016, the promo lasts until July 15.

Edited by clarea

Thank you for your answers, I am intrigued. In fact I see that cruises for 2 are on sale until tomorrow. Tonight may be good research time to take advantage of it.

There are a few promotions going on right now. If you want to take a 2014 cruise, the promotion ends tomorrow. If you want to take a 2015-2016 cruise, the promotion ends July 15. Just log into the royal caribbean website, and watch the ads on the top of the main page.

The special prices for cruises in 2014 are good through tomorrow. For cruises in 2015 and 2016, the promo lasts until July 15.

This is even better! Unfortunately we won't be able to do a cruise this year, but 2016 would fit our schedule just about right. There is much to choose from, and an extra 2 weeks will give us time to decide.