? for Back to Back cruisers

We are going on our first back2back cruise in November!! Wahooo! We always bring the allowed 2 bottles of wine on board with us. So my question is.... Since this will be like 2 cruises, Will they allow us to bring 4 bottles and just hold the 2 until the turn around day for the 2nd cruise?

I love having my CC family for all my questions!! Thanks in advance !!

We are going on our first back2back cruise in November!! Wahooo! We always bring the allowed 2 bottles of wine on board with us. So my question is.... Since this will be like 2 cruises, Will they allow us to bring 4 bottles and just hold the 2 until the turn around day for the 2nd cruise?

I love having my CC family for all my questions!! Thanks in advance !!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=5447&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqType=faq

Edited by clarea

YMMV.

The last time we did a back to back with two cabins each sailing (Allure). So, we showed up at the port with 8 bottles of wine. Screening noted the bottles and we were sent to a desk. e explined the two cabins, two cruises...they could have held 4 of the bottles, but they did not bother. We boarded with all eight.

We have one cabin on a B2B on Grandeur tomorrow. We will see if they decide to hold two bottles or not. Fine for us either way.

YMMV.

The last time we did a back to back with two cabins each sailing (Allure). So, we showed up at the port with 8 bottles of wine. Screening noted the bottles and we were sent to a desk. e explined the two cabins, two cruises...they could have held 4 of the bottles, but they did not bother. We boarded with all eight.

We have one cabin on a B2B on Grandeur tomorrow. We will see if they decide to hold two bottles or not. Fine for us either way.

They don't seem to care WHAT you do here.

Good luck with the weather tomorrow. Looks like we have evaded and you'll be sailing right back into Arthur.

We were on a B2B on Jewel last April, we took 4 bottles of wine on board my DH had two and I had two bottles, they never looked at our carry on and we took all four bottles aboard. I was quite prepared for them to take two bottles away until the second week, but they did not. I guess it depends on who is on the security scanner and if they are paying attention. :D

We were on a B2B on Jewel last April, we took 4 bottles of wine on board my DH had two and I had two bottles, they never looked at our carry on and we took all four bottles aboard. I was quite prepared for them to take two bottles away until the second week, but they did not. I guess it depends on who is on the security scanner and if they are paying attention. :D

This was our experience on the Freedom B2B in March.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Building on this (we are doing the same B2B as (nomoreknothead)), if you purchase liquor in the shop on ship or in port during week 1 and they take it, when do they return it? At the end of week 2 (which would be nice) or are you lucky and get it back at the end of week 1?

I guess another alternative (since we have friends only doing first week) is to have them buy it and when they get it back at the end of week 1 they can give it back to us.

Just curious.

Building on this (we are doing the same B2B as (nomoreknothead)), if you purchase liquor in the shop on ship or in port during week 1 and they take it, when do they return it? At the end of week 2 (which would be nice) or are you lucky and get it back at the end of week 1?

I guess another alternative (since we have friends only doing first week) is to have them buy it and when they get it back at the end of week 1 they can give it back to us.

Just curious.

I emailed RCL and asked if we could have our alcohol back at the end of our first cruise as we can hop off and give it to family to take home for us and they said to go to the service desk once on board and tell them and they would arrange for it to be given back to us so that we could take it home at the end of our first cruise. They also stated that we could take 4 bottles of wine on board and that they would keep 2 for the second part of the cruise.