Pre-paid Soda Packages

littlesteelo

Hi, I have prepaid for two UKPs for my kids, and was wondering if this will show up on their cruise cards, or will we have to go to the desk and sort it out? Also will the souvenir cups be waiting in the cabins?

On the Emerald this past February our UKP stickers were on our cards when we boarded and the souvenir cups were in our cabin. Best decision ever! :)

On the CB this June I pre-paid for my daughter. She too had her cup waiting for her, her card had the sticker. The surprise was her cabin mate, a family friend, also had a sticker on her card. Nice.

However, the difficulty I had getting my pre-paid coffee card was such that we won't be doing that again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if there is a discount for pre paying for the soda card.

Also, can a pre paid soda card be ordered and deducted from OBC.

No discount on either soda sticker package from prepaying. Only discount is in prepay of coffee card.

Prepaid items are paid prior to the cruise and do not use OBC (On-Board Credit).

If you want to use your OBC, wait until you are onboard the ship to purchase.

On the CB this June I pre-paid for my daughter. She too had her cup waiting for her, her card had the sticker. The surprise was her cabin mate, a family friend, also had a sticker on her card. Nice.

However, the difficulty I had getting my pre-paid coffee card was such that we won't be doing that again!

What was the problem you had with pre-paying for your coffee card? I was thinking of preordering mine just so that is done, and paid for before I go.

Thanks!

What was the problem you had with pre-paying for your coffee card? I was thinking of preordering mine just so that is done, and paid for before I go.

Thanks!

Maybe the money was put for the friend's soda card instead of your coffee card. Was it? How did you sort it out?

Thanks!

There wasnt' any mix up with the soda card vs the coffee card, the monies were applied correctly. For whatever reason our friend (who was using a separate credit card/shipboard account) had a sticker. Frankly, we didn't look to closely as to how that happened.

As far as the coffee card, Princess wants you to sign for it (why not for the soda card as well is a mystery) from room service. The challenge is connecting with room service. Several trips to Passenger Service desk, couple of calls to room service, what seems like an eternity waiting in the stateroom (I'm sure it wasn't as long as that, however we were quite antsy in wanting to get out and explore the ship), room service finally shows up. It was after 10 pm on embarkation day. We probably could have waited till the next day, but I was looking forward to my mocha early the next morning :rolleyes: . Not too big of a deal but just a bit of a headache we'll be doing without pre-ordering next time, not worth trying to save a couple of bucks...

Happy Sailing, Sharon

There wasnt' any mix up with the soda card vs the coffee card, the monies were applied correctly. For whatever reason our friend (who was using a separate credit card/shipboard account) had a sticker. Frankly, we didn't look to closely as to how that happened.

As far as the coffee card, Princess wants you to sign for it (why not for the soda card as well is a mystery) from room service.

Happy Sailing, Sharon

On CB this last March we bought and paid for two soda cards and one coffee card at IC after boarding. Got all three cards at IC. Room service was not involved.

On CB this last March we bought and paid for two soda cards and one coffee card at IC after boarding. Got all three cards at IC. Room service was not involved.

There are tables set up all over the ship selling soda and coffee cards. You can even get one from a server in HC. Room service? Strange.

We've prepaid for a coffee card before. Had a little voucher waiting for us in our room that we took to the IC and traded it in for the coffee card. And got a coffee at the same time! Easy and quick! Maybe they're doing it differently now, but room service was not involved in any way. This was last fall on the CB.

We've prepaid for a coffee card before. Had a little voucher waiting for us in our room that we took to the IC and traded it in for the coffee card. And got a coffee at the same time! Easy and quick! Maybe they're doing it differently now, but room service was not involved in any way. This was last fall on the CB.

Thanks for sharing, I was hoping that our experience wasn't the norm. Things sometimes get screwed up and I am usually in that line; hopefully the process remains as easy as what you explained.

Happy sailing, Sharon