3 Songs that Carnival Has to Stop Playing

Ph0kis

Please Carnival and other lines that do.... Please STOP playing these songs 500 hundred times in one cruise. I can stand it maybe one or 2 times but not every time I walk out onto the Lido Deck.

Electric Boogie:

Cupid Shuffle:

Cha Cha Slide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a82ijOetZEQ

We are on a cruise to relax and get away from being told what to do by our work, school, parents, ect... We don't need to be told how to dance from the music on a cruise too!

[End/Rant]

How about the song in the MDR on the last night??? UGH! I've heard it WAY TOO MANY TIMES!! Well your bags are packed, its time to go, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Couldn't agree more.....I hate that song. "All your bags are packed you're ready to go....." HATE IT

Smoke on the water, Deep purple;)

Wasn't that the theme song on the Triumph a year or 2 ago? :D

I know, i know, bad sense of humor.

Seriously though, of the songs mentioned, i only recognize the Cha Cha Slide, which i like, but i get sick of it when overplayed.

How about the song in the MDR on the last night??? UGH! I've heard it WAY TOO MANY TIMES!! Well your bags are packed, its time to go, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Exactly. We just got off the Miracle in June and I was so surprised when they DIDN'T sign that song. They had a wonderful elderly man singing different songs every night (wife thought it was the maitre d, but I didn't think so). Sure they waiter's sang some of the songs but they didn't sing the old "leaving on a jet plane".

I like the songs. It kind of says this is the start of your cruise because they always play it as we are sailing away.....:D

That's the only time that they should play it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app