Just off Explorer of the seas- AMA

Do they still have the Blaze of Glory band on board? Also , do they have the free style Coke machines onboard?

Umm I don't remember seeing that band ...if it was a headliner show I'd say they didn't have it I got the day 2 compass and the music is listed as _

Guitar music with Alex

Bernie plays your requests

Piano entertainment with Anthony Michaels

C_wind band

DJ sunil

Music with umoja

Yes lots of free style coke machines

Is there any sushi on board? What about Starbucks? Overally, how'd you like the ship?

Sushi was at dinner time In the windjammer ..It was kinda lame to be honest but I go out and eat sushi almost every week so my standards are a bit high, you should be able to find a few good rolls.

Starbucks is on the ship.

Overall I thought the ship was good some reviews I saw were pretty scary so I didn't know how the ship would be , but at the end of the day the ship was pretty nice and I liked it just don't let the other reviews scare you.

I saw people complaining about chipping paint in balcony's and they were repainting them 2 days ago on deck 9 at least. Just wanted to point that out..

There is sushi on board every evening in the back of the WJ. Not a coffee drinker, don't believe there is a Starbucks at Cafe Promenade, I think it's called Seattle's Best.

Unless they changed it today Starbucks is in cafe promenade as far as I am aware.

There is sushi on board every evening in the back of the WJ. Not a coffee drinker, don't believe there is a Starbucks at Cafe Promenade, I think it's called Seattle's Best.

Unless they changed it today Starbucks is in cafe promenade as far as I am aware.

I stand corrected with Starbucks as I'm not a coffee drinker.

That's not a Starbucks. It's just a coffee counter that serves some Starbucks products.

The difference is that on the Allure and Oasis, where there is A STARBUCKS (caps deliberate), they take Starbucks cards. Not on Explorer.

That's not a Starbucks. It's just a coffee counter that serves some Starbucks products.

The difference is that on the Allure and Oasis, where there is A STARBUCKS (caps deliberate), they take Starbucks cards. Not on Explorer.

Welp...I have been stood correct by the Starbucks god.

Do you recall drink prices? Wine by the glass, beer, anything else?

Not sure of any prices exactly but a mixed daily drink with a take home glass was like 6.75-7.45 USD. But they do add 15% gratuities.

"Cough cough ,sneak some drinks in ,you didn't hear it from me ,cough."