What's Your Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink?

So excited to be going on another cruise. Excited to be going on a 2.0 upgraded ship, the Liberty! Was so excited to try the much talked about Alchemy Bar. Then Lord and Behold I just found out we will be taking a stowaway on this cruise!:D

Our first and definitely much talked about Blessing. Now I'm of course rethinking my whole plan of attack....ie. Try as many specialty Alchemy drinks as possible.:p

So my question is:What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink that I should try on my Liberty vacation?

Edited by KrystalWaters

Congratulations!:D How wonderful for you!

I was pregnant on my first cruise, so I drank a lot of juice and water and decaf tea while my extended family all around me enjoyed their "boat drinks". In addition to virgin pina coladas, etc., I enjoy cranberry juice with club soda - light, fizzy, and refreshing.:)

I would suggest you make a pre-cruise research project out of finding and writing down the ingredients of "mocktails" that appeal to you. Just google "mocktails" or "mocktail recipes" - you'll find loads of them. Then, once onboard, give the recipe to any bartender and they'll make them for you, provided they have the ingredients.

Bartenders are also a good resource for recipe ideas. Tell him/her what you've got in mind (fruity, citrus, creamy, spicy, etc.) and ask what he would recommend.

Enjoy your research, your cruise, and most of all your new blessing.:)

I thinks some of the chocolate martinis can be like milkshakes with fancier chocolate and no booze. I do love the half lemonade and half ice tea and free in the lido...congratulations..it will always a sweet story..my little sister now 51 went to the wolds fair in Seattle when the space needle was new..LOL.

It isn't on the cruise menu but my favorite drink is an Easy Living (that's what is called at the local bars here) It's equal parts orange juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice with a slash of club soda on top. I explained the recipe to the bartender and he made it for me. After that he remembered my drink the rest of the cruise

So excited to be going on another cruise. Excited to be going on a 2.0 upgraded ship, the Liberty! Was so excited to try the much talked about Alchemy Bar. Then Lord and Behold I just found out we will be taking a stowaway on this cruise!:D

Our first and definitely much talked about Blessing. Now I'm of course rethinking my whole plan of attack....ie. Try as many specialty Alchemy drinks as possible.:p

So my question is:What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink that I should try on my Liberty vacation?

Many of Carnival's boat drinks are available without alcohol for $4.75. If you scroll down a ways on these bar menus, you will see that noted and there are several suggestions.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

Congratulations on your new cruiser!

Edited by winddawn

It isn't on the cruise menu but my favorite drink is an Easy Living (that's what is called at the local bars here) It's equal parts orange juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice with a slash of club soda on top. I explained the recipe to the bartender and he made it for me. After that he remembered my drink the rest of the cruise

I'm writing this one down. Sounds delist!:D

Many of Carnival's boat drinks are available without alcohol for $4.75. If you scroll down a ways on these bar menus, you will see that noted and there are several suggestions.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

Congratulations on your new cruiser!

Looks like my bar tab is going to be cheeeeeaap! Forgot about this menu. Thanks

Congrats!!!!!!! I like the piña colada strawberry mixed swirl one lol.

I like banana smoothies, combined with any other fruit concentrate they may have behind the bar - mango, strawberry, or orange.

Red Bulls are fine to take off ship on excursions when you don't want to drink much coffee.

And there's always good old water!