Twice Baked Goat Cheese Souffle

tjcletsgo

On the Crown, there was a tablemate who loved it, and he asked the Matre' about it. They 'pre-ordered' it and they brought it for him the next day. Something to consider.

FYI, the Diamond may or may not have flunked on the GCS, but the Osse Bucco [sp?] was fantastic!

Doug

On our cruise in January I had it and it was fantastic. It was so good that the ladies at the table next to us had it as an appetizer and then ordered it for dessert!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They either make it really good or really bad. There is no in-between on this one. I had a chef ruin this big time on a b2b once.

I think I would have had to cry. However, now that I see all the artery clogging stuff that's in it, I kind of feel like crying about that, too.

I think I would have had to cry. However, now that I see all the artery clogging stuff that's in it, I kind of feel like crying about that, too.

Me too. I'm one of those who has had two for a meal – one for an appetizer and one either as an entrée or dessert. I may have to rethink that in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why cry? If you only have it on cruises it can't be that bad of a thing.....

Oh, wait. You cruise something like 160 plus days a year. Maybe you may want to hold back on that order after all......:cool:

Edited by ar1950

This is my absolute favorite!!! We accidentally booked dinner in the steakhouse on the night it was served in the main dining room, and the absolutely lovely hostess went upstairs and got them for our entire table when my husband explained my sadness - it was awesome as usual!!!

This is my absolute favorite!!! We accidentally booked dinner in the steakhouse on the night it was served in the main dining room, and the absolutely lovely hostess went upstairs and got them for our entire table when my husband explained my sadness - it was awesome as usual!!!

Greetings!

Yum!!! It was super yummy on Grand!

Yes, it was! That's where the photo is from. My daughter didn't finish hers because it was "too rich" and I was tempted to eat hers too, but managed to restrain myself.

Maybe I missed it but this recipe doesn't seem to tell you what to do with the Gruyere cheese and the instructions say talk about the remaining teaspoon of Thyme but I don't see Thyme in the ingredients. I think it need a little tweaking.

Maybe that's the recipe they use for the awful ones ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

Pretty scary seeing what is in the good stuff they feed us ;)

Maybe they need to start using some weight watchers recipes ;)

Why cry? If you only have it on cruises it can't be that bad of a thing.....

Oh, wait. You cruise something like 160 plus days a year. Maybe you may want to hold back on that order after all......:cool:

Lol ;) lol ;)

You can also ask for it as a special request and they'll have it for you the next evening. You'll need to let them know your dining room preference - just let your maitre'de know.

We requested it twice on the Diamond and it was fabulous!

Karen