Royal Caribbean new Promo

Just received via email information from UK cruise travel agent that Royal Caribbean now offering similar Free Drinks, Free Gratuities and On Board Credit for all cruises to that of Celebrity 123Go. I have not seen or received any such offer from RCCL in Australia for any cruises either in Australia, Europe or Asia!! Has anyone heard anything before I book or do I have to yet again go overseas for a fair deal? Thanks for any replies.

Just received via email information from UK cruise travel agent that Royal Caribbean now offering similar Free Drinks, Free Gratuities and On Board Credit for all cruises to that of Celebrity 123Go. I have not seen or received any such offer from RCCL in Australia for any cruises either in Australia, Europe or Asia!! Has anyone heard anything before I book or do I have to yet again go overseas for a fair deal? Thanks for any replies.

Why any shock here cruise companies generally treat Aussies like crap, but it is a fast growing market.

Why any shock here cruise companies generally treat Aussies like crap, but it is a fast growing market.

Each region has its own promotions. This is a UK only promotion, not in the US nor here.

Based on that, with the same attitude Americans could claim they get treated "like crap" as well, but then people sometimes complain the US have it better. And other times UK people complain when they miss out.

The common theme is people complaining about the grass being greener, but forgetting when they get the advantage. It's just a promotion.

Take advantage of it if it suits, or not if it doesn't. No region is picked on.

Each region has its own promotions. This is a UK only promotion, not in the US nor here.

Based on that, with the same attitude Americans could claim they get treated "like crap" as well, but then people sometimes complain the US have it better. And other times UK people complain when they miss out.

The common theme is people complaining about the grass being greener, but forgetting when they get the advantage. It's just a promotion.

Take advantage of it if it suits, or not if it doesn't. No region is picked on.

Not quite sure how you justify this? with RCI regions Australian cruisers fair far worse than USA given Australians have to book via Australia and not get the same "Favourable" T&C,s as US cruisers and never will!

What promotions does RCI do in Australia that would save each cruiser $55us per day? The Australian promotion fares add up to the same as it would cost if booked in U.S but U.S promo,s quite often add up to much less than if the same is booked through RCI Au?

Since the introduction of RCI AU I have not seen any promotions in Australia regions favour that have not eventually become available to US cruisers but the same cant be said the other way around.

Edited by fishtaco

And they don't even have a office located here in Australia any more, so you have to complain to someone overseas when they stuff up people's bookings.:(

And they make it clear that they7 don't give a ...

Actually this year we got better deals booking here than you could the same cruise through either us or uk

We often have the dear end of stick but not always

Be patient

Exactly the same happens with us as these

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not quite sure how you justify this? with RCI regions Australian cruisers fair far worse than USA given Australians have to book via Australia and not get the same "Favourable" T&C,s as US cruisers and never will!

Yeah, terms and conditions is different. We were talking about promotions, but the US will have better terms and conditions than us, thanks to being a much, much larger market, meaning they want to compete harder, and people are used to it. Here, it's not something people are used to, and there's no competitive need to offer more.

What promotions does RCI do in Australia that would save each cruiser $55us per day?

Who knows? The cruise pricing could be better. There's no global requirement that there's always a promotion everywhere in the world, so while this runs it may be more attractive. And then we run something that's better than the UK. And then the US runs something that's best. Promotions go on, some are better than others. Promotions include the BOGOHO which is currently running here. Is it running in the UK?

Since the introduction of RCI AU I have not seen any promotions in Australia regions favour that have not eventually become available to US cruisers but the same cant be said the other way around.

But here we're talking about the UK. And they're often complaining that they don't get as good deals as the US - and us at times.

Edited by The_Big_M