Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Just checked this morning and literally they are almost sold out of all of the gift cards that they have posted on the Verizon site as well as a lot of the ones they usually always have are removed totally. I think we will have to rely on AARP and other reward programs to obtain our Carnival cards from now on. :')

Just checked this morning and literally they are almost sold out of all of the gift cards that they have posted on the Verizon site as well as a lot of the ones they usually always have are removed totally. I think we will have to rely on AARP and other reward programs to obtain our Carnival cards from now on. :')

AARP is was the same yesterday. They have Royal Caribbean, Budget car rental and hotels gift card. I just looked now and AARP only has hotel gift card.com and Verizon shows Hotels also and Carnival $100 and $500 cards but those are sold out. Looks like they may be letting them run out and ending the travel gift cards maybe?

So, if I buy the GC from Verizon using my Carnival FunPoints MasterCard, I get the Funpoints to use towards my cruise plus the 10% I get off with the SmartRewards Points rom Verizon???

Yeppers!!! Isn't it a wonderful world???

:D

This morning, for the first time in two days, I found one $100 card and one $500 card available to buy. One other $100 gift card selection was sold out.

It would be really nice if Verizon would recognize the popularity of the Carnival Gift Cards and make allowances for them in the replacement program. But I'm not holding my breath.

Yeppers!!! Isn't it a wonderful world???

:D

Sweet! Just got $700 in GC's to use for Cheers! and Chef's Table. I'll wait and use the actual FunPoints MasterCard to pay off the trip balance to get the 2X points.

I don't have any other Rewards cards so this works great for me!

Both $100 and $500 e-gift card only available NOW

Thanks for the heads up!

Just got my E-cards purchased! 2 $500 and 2 $100. Was limited to 2 each. Wonder if you can get 2 more of each on a separate transaction? Have a cruise to pay off!! :cool:

Well, just tried to get more gift cards by logging in and they said I reached the max already! So...try tomorrow if they are still out there?

Edited by relaxation
add more info