Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when they offer them but it has been pretty frequently lately.

Just keep checking or jump on as soon as you see one of these posts pop up!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I managed to grab a few, but it seems you must have enough to "pay in full" before they credit to your account, or pay the remaining balance by another method. Is this your experience as well? Luckily we have enough time to try to "stockpile" cards to pay off the cruise.

I managed to grab a few, but it seems you must have enough to "pay in full" before they credit to your account, or pay the remaining balance by another method. Is this your experience as well? Luckily we have enough time to try to "stockpile" cards to pay off the cruise.

No. a couple of weeks ago, I called my PVP and he added $2800 in Carnival gift cards to my Panama Canal cruise. I had paid the $500 deposit with Gift cards several months ago. I still owe some on the cruise and will pay it when I get more gift cards from Verizon.

I'm new to this so following! We are cruising in less than 30 days and I need some gift cards at a discount to pay gratuities and for OBC!

With your cruise that close, you're going to have to be extra vigilant. Checking to see if they're available regularly. There's also 4-5 threads here that hang around the first or second page that will update when they're available. Typically, AARP was selling them every couple weeks or so and Verizon's come from the same distributor, so usually they're available at the same time. But for the last week or two, they've popped up much more often. Some of them going very fast (selling out before noon), others lasting a little longer, or in yesterday's case, the $100 cards lasted all day and night, but that's very unusual. Then once you get your hands on some, you'll have to wait for shipping (usually up to a week, sometimes longer in some cases). Unless you manage to get the e-cards, those are emailed quickly. Just print them out and take them with you.

I'm new to this so following! We are cruising in less than 30 days and I need some gift cards at a discount to pay gratuities and for OBC!

Search for the Allstate thread. You get 5000 initial sign up points, another 2000 initial through promo codes and 10000 if you sign up for their app and let it track you for a day or so. With the 17000 points, you can cash them in with 1530 on your credit card and get 1700 in cards. They cards can be emailed or hard copy sent via UPS or USPS.

They also have no expiration date do you can save them for a future cruise.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

With your cruise that close, you're going to have to be extra vigilant. Checking to see if they're available regularly. There's also 4-5 threads here that hang around the first or second page that will update when they're available. Typically, AARP was selling them every couple weeks or so and Verizon's come from the same distributor, so usually they're available at the same time. But for the last week or two, they've popped up much more often. Some of them going very fast (selling out before noon), others lasting a little longer, or in yesterday's case, the $100 cards lasted all day and night, but that's very unusual. Then once you get your hands on some, you'll have to wait for shipping (usually up to a week, sometimes longer in some cases). Unless you manage to get the e-cards, those are emailed quickly. Just print them out and take them with you.

Great advice! Thank you!!

I'm sure this may have been answered somewhere, but I didn't see it. Is there a limit to how many gift cards you can use?

I am booking my cruise soon and will just buy these to cover the deposit, then buy them to pay off the rest over time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There are over 100 pages here and Its a bit much to sift through, so my question is can you use these gift cards for excursions and spa and all that? I've already paid my cruise in full and wouldn't want to have a bunch of money in cards I couldn't use

There are over 100 pages here and Its a bit much to sift through, so my question is can you use these gift cards for excursions and spa and all that? I've already paid my cruise in full and wouldn't want to have a bunch of money in cards I couldn't use

And most of the time, these Carnival cards don't expire. There was a promotion sponsored by the U.S. Travel Association a while back...those cards had a Nov. '18 expiration date, but that promotion is over and only happens once/year. Anything like that will be clearly marked. The ones that come from Verizon, AARP, & Allstate don't have expiration dates and there aren't any dormancy fees. So if you buy more than you use, you can just save them. The only thing is, according to Carnival's FAQ's, cards that aren't used in two years might require re-issuance.