CCL Princess Shareholder Benefit Form 2014/15

cruisincdns

Thank you for posting this. I like to use the official form and bring it with me on the cruise...just in case.;)

I print out the payment info after final payment and all credits posted - showing the military credit and the OBC and take that along with me, in addition to the form and brokerage statement. Having the form, a copy of the brokerage statement and the fax info was not helpful on one cruise when that credit went missing.

Thank you for posting this. I like to use the official form and bring it with me on the cruise...just in case.;)

Why would you need the form? Once it's been credited in your personalizer, just print that. The form means nothing.

Does CCL send a physical stock statement once purchased? Looked at my Fidelity statement and CCL stock line item gets kind of lost. Suggestions?

Mine is also in a Fidelity account and I just print the monthly statement and circle the CCL item with the amount of shares. Your name is already at the top, but I also write in the ship name, date and Booking number too.

Does CCL send a physical stock statement once purchased? Looked at my Fidelity statement and CCL stock line item gets kind of lost. Suggestions?

No statement from Carnival Corp.

Pia has told you how to take care of the request for OBC.

so if I own 100 shares in my name and my wife owns 100 shares in her name can we get $100. each or only $100. per cabin on a 7 day cruise.
"Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom." That is the official rule from Carnival, but I have heard of two people sharing a cabin (separate onboard accounts, separate brokerage accounts, different last names, etc.) both receiving the shareholder credit. In your case it seems less likely to slip through.

• 4 months later...

I just sent mine in for my upcoming cruises. I had no idea that we got a $100 dividend on top of the OBC. I thought it was one or the other. Nice.

I'll get $250 this year and then see how it performs by the end of the year/if we'll ever cruise again.

Edited by DVCTiff

• 2 weeks later...
Just off the Crown & here is how credit was listed:

SZ: Shareholder

FZ: Future Cruise Credit

MZ: Miltary

AC: Loyalty

AC also covers OBC from the Princess Visa credit card benefits

BZ: Bonus associated with a booking promotion

GZ-GP: Travel agency OBC from group amenity points

Thanks to all of you for keeping this post alive. I realized yesterday that our travel agent had not applied our stock credit for our cruise in 2 (plus) weeks, even though she told me she had. So we faxed in the required info today.

Hopefully credit will show up soon.

Thanks to all of you for keeping this post alive. I realized yesterday that our travel agent had not applied our stock credit for our cruise in 2 (plus) weeks, even though she told me she had. So we faxed in the required info today.

Hopefully credit will show up soon.

I often wonder why people leave their personal shareholder requests to their agents. I've been a shareholder for 15 years and never have I even wanted my TA to do this. When you do it yourself, you know it's been done. :)