If Lobster Tails were included in the All Inclusive Package NCL would be

Aussie Jeep

:DIf NCL included Lobster Tails in the package they would be swamped with bookings!

It all depends- if it was the lobster we had on the Sky I wouldn't give a plug nickel for it, if it was the lobster we had on the Gem then I might consider it but still probably not for us because DW can't eat lobster.

:DIf NCL included Lobster Tails in the package they would be swamped with bookings!

I think the issue is, they don't want to pay for it, they only want it when it is free, even though they love it so much.

Aussie Jeep is talking about the ALLIN Package

If they get the ALLIN Package, Cagney's is included

We had the UDP on the Spirit and ate lobster in Le Bistro twice and were never charged for it.... the lobster was delicious both times.

:) mine was a genuine question. have only cruised Princess and they came out in the main dining room. our waiters brought us out 2nd's 3rd's and offered us 4ths. we had to refuse :( as we had gorged on the others. the joys of having a late sitting :D and brilliant waitstaff. so i have assumed they do that as standard on other ships. Clearly not!!! ;)

I think the issue is, they don't want to pay for it, they only want it when it is free, even though they love it so much.

I don't believe that people REALLY love lobster all that much. If they did, there would be lobster restaurants on every corner and in every food court in the country.

One thing about this country...if people want something, there will soon be people EVERYWHERE trying to sell it to them!

I don't believe that people REALLY love lobster all that much. If they did, there would be lobster restaurants on every corner and in every food court in the country.

One thing about this country...if people want something, there will soon be people EVERYWHERE trying to sell it to them!

I love lobster that much. I just don't love the price of lobster that much:).

Well, I know where they can get lobster. Just saw an ad this morning on tv. Golden Corral lobster fest....so there you go, if anyone really loves lobster, you've got a place to eat it cheap!

No lobster at Cagneys...only lobster and shrimp LINGUINE (not the best either)

Safe sailing

Last December the lobster and Shrimp linguine was exactly the same as Cagney's and the Italian venue, my daughter had it at Cagney's and I had it at The other. And we both agree it was not the best well not even close

I don't think so! I think the all inclusive package is very expensive to tell you the truth..

Who agrees?

I would think it was a great value if we routinely purchased the UBP and UDP but since we don't use either of those programs the remainder of what is included doesn't justify the cost.

:) mine was a genuine question. have only cruised Princess and they came out in the main dining room. our waiters brought us out 2nd's 3rd's and offered us 4ths. we had to refuse :( as we had gorged on the others. the joys of having a late sitting :D and brilliant waitstaff. so i have assumed they do that as standard on other ships. Clearly not!!! ;)

On Norwegian the good lobster used to be served as an extra charge in an upcharge restaurant. Lobster MAY be found on night two in the buffet on the new ships. It isn't on the regular menus for the MDR's any more. (but the information seems to change on this).

Up until recently lobster tails were served in the mdr (unlimited) on the first night on all ships. Then last June the breakaway started serving them on the second night in the buffet.

Now there are various reports on where and when they are served, if at all.

We always enjoyed them in the mdr. May not be the best , but def delicious! !!

We will miss if not served anymore

Safe sailing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I love lobster that much. I just don't love the price of lobster that much:).

THIS!! Simply put.

There isn't a lobster restaurant on every corner because it's not an affordable daily meal.

I too love seafood and lobster is one of my favorites. It is very expensive in the Chicago area at a decent restaurant (I'm not going to even discuss the comment about it being available at Golden Corral). Fact is we dine out all year round but rarely if ever will I order lobster because of the price.

So why is it so hard to believe that we would to dine on lobster, especially if it was free when we take our "hard earned" cruise vacations? I was on the Breakaway last Thanksgiving and they had lobster tails in the buffet on the 2nd night. It wasn't the same quality that we'd get at the Chicago seafood/steakhouses but heck it was still delicious, AND it was free!

We will miss it if they stop serving them on NCL but I don't think that will stop us from sailing NCL in the future.

After hearing about and seeing the lobster at the Garden Buffet on a previous sailing in November, we planned to have it for dinner on Monday night and did not make reservations for a sit down dinner. We were also dressed up for formal pictures. The buffet only had a lobster/pasta dish and some Cajun shrimp for the "Seafood Night". An officer told us that they changed the menu 4 weeks ago and lobster is no longer being served, as this is the trend on the other cruise lines. Well we were disappointed. The buffet was great for breakfast and lunch but not for dinner on this particular night. Several other groups were complaining as well about this issue. They also completely closed one side before 7:30 forcing everyone to go and wait in line on the other side.

Well, I know where they can get lobster. Just saw an ad this morning on tv. Golden Corral lobster fest....so there you go, if anyone really loves lobster, you've got a place to eat it cheap!

You are right! I checked GC's website and the lobster is just $4.99...you can't get much cheaper than that!

So why is it so hard to believe that we would to dine on lobster, especially if it was free when we take our "hard earned" cruise vacations? I was on the Breakaway last Thanksgiving and they had lobster tails in the buffet on the 2nd night. It wasn't the same quality that we'd get at the Chicago seafood/steakhouses but heck it was still delicious, AND it was free!

Also some great points!! For sure, WHY ON EARTH would anyone pay $4.99 for Lobster at Golden Corral when you could simply get all the Lobster you could ever want on a cruise for FREE!!!! It isn't like you have to pay to go on the cruise or anything. Besides, the Lobster is FREE!!!