Solo cruising - credits?

You don't have to be at 340 points to get the double points. Anyone sailing solo in a double cabin will get the double points (or triple points if in a JS or above).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I know. I am asking if one can book a future cruise while on the sailing that qualifies you for the reduced single supplement? Sorry if I was unclear about my question.

Yes, I know. I am asking if one can book a future cruise while on the sailing that qualifies you for the reduced single supplement? Sorry if I was unclear about my question.

Yes, you can book the cruise. After your points that take you to 340 are posted (1-2 weeks after the cruise), call Royal and they will adjust your price to reflect the 150% supplement.

Edited by clarea

Penny dropped having read Bob's post....... apologies.....

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Thanks all, especially Bob!

I live with my stepfather who is from Liverpool. Usually we speak the same language, but sometimes idioms on both sides need to be clarified. He tried to explain this one to me, something about clearing up confusion? I don't know what a penny has to do with it, and neither does he.

Edited by Mystaken

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know when the double points for single payers began? I have a cruise on the cusp.

Rick

My notes say cruises booked after 4-Oct-2013.

Correct. However, if you had a cruise that ended before that, but they didn't POST your points until after that date, then the computer gave you the double points. :D ;) :D ;)

It started end of October last year

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not correct.