Emerald-crown grill or sabatinis

janecambridge

Opinions on which would be best to have a meal in?

Thank you.

Depends on if you like seafood, steaks and chops (Crown Grill) or Italian (Sabatini'). Both are good, but there is more choice and larger portions in the Crown Grill. Also, I have seen more of the ship's officers dining in the Crown Grill than Sabatini's. They must know something. You might also wish to check out the Crab Shack offered a few evenings in Cafe Caribe.

Many have reported that there are great views, from Sabatini's, on the Emerald, Crown, and Ruby. I'm sure others will weigh in on this.

You can't go wrong with Crown Grill. Steaks, seafood, and fish: something for everyone. Nice atmosphere, too.

Crab Shack is available some evenings, and it feature Southern style seafood options. If you have travelled in the American South, you might like it. Many UK posters are puzzled by the hush puppies:). Try 'em :). !!

Bon appetit!

Edited by Cruisin'Rabbit

We prefer the Crown Grill over Sabatinis. However, the offerings in Sabatinis are preferred by others. Check out the menus before deciding.:D

The Crab Shack is held in a roped off area of the Horizon Court a few nights. They serve Snow and King Crab legs, shrimp, mussels, clams, corn on the cob and red potatoes, hush puppies and assorted appetizers and desserts. It is 20.00 a person, with refills :D and we enjoyed it on the Royal. You can see what our meal was like in the review below. You do not have to get the mixed bowl. There are other choices on the menu.

Thank you.What is a hush puppy?

Over here in England it is a shoe!!!

They are deep fried cornmeal dumplings popular in the southern states. They can be an appetizer or accompany a main seafood dish.

The ones on the Royal were very well done. :D

Thank you.What is a hush puppy?

Over here in England it is a shoe!!!

I thought you might ask:) Glad you did:). I have worn the shoes, too. Very comfortable.

But in Southern cuisine, they are deep fried cornmeal balls, with Southern seasonings, often served as a side dish in seafood restaurants.

Now that you asked, you must try 'em:)

Enjoy!

They are deep fried cornmeal dumplings popular in the southern states. They can be an appetizer or accompany a main seafood dish.

The ones on the Royal were very well done. :D

Yes, maybe "dumpling" is a more "appetizing" word :). Thanks.

I think they're both very good. We always have dinner at least once in each of them.

It's like picking between Outstanding and Awesome when choosing between Crown Grill & Sabatini's! Like you say, eat at both and then you will be hooked! ;):p

Yes' date=' maybe "dumpling" is a more "appetizing" word :). Thanks.[/quote']

What ever you call them, they are "golden little nuggets of goodness"! :D:eek: Oh my gosh!~!~!

Here's the like to the PDF for the dining options and prices

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/Dining_Options_2014.pdf

Thanks FlynnRider78 just what I'd been searching for but couldn't find. Either looking too hard or just plain blind/stupid. Thanks again

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Forums mobile app

Here's the like to the PDF for the dining options and prices

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/Dining_Options_2014.pdf

Thank you, I also wanted to know the charges.

Do Princess ever offer reduced prices on their speciality restaurants like Celebrity do? On our last X cruise we were given half price deals :). The food was amazingly good.

Thank you, I also wanted to know the charges.

Do Princess ever offer reduced prices on their speciality restaurants like Celebrity do? On our last X cruise we were given half price deals :). The food was amazingly good.

We've never seen Princess reduce the prices on their specialty restaurants.

LuLu