Wishing Every One safe in Hawaii

geocruiser

Watching the Weather Channel and they said there is still a few more hours before it makes land fall. Flooding may be a problem. And if Hurricane Iselle is not enough Julio in behind it, and Julio is a cat. 3 now!

Stay safe Hawaii.

Aww!! Thanks everyone! My parents flew in from Georgia to spend some time with us before we leave for our cruise. We were worried for a while their flight would be cancelled. We won't have any action for another 12 or so hours. The island of Hawaii (Big Island) is just starting to get some bad weather. Thanks for all your prayers! The double hurricane thing hasn't happened in my lifetime. It's been a very busy season.

It has not made land fall yet. The weather Channel has said that the storms motion towards Hawaii has slowed down to 10mph, with wind speeds of 70mph. The forward motion slow down means more rain will fall and they are worried about flooding.

Stay safe.

Aww!! Thanks everyone! My parents flew in from Georgia to spend some time with us before we leave for our cruise. We were worried for a while their flight would be cancelled. We won't have any action for another 12 or so hours. The island of Hawaii (Big Island) is just starting to get some bad weather. Thanks for all your prayers! The double hurricane thing hasn't happened in my lifetime. It's been a very busy season.

Stay safe.

Prayers for your family and you.

We are fine. We had an amazing thunder storm last night and the wind was out of this world. I thought we were going to lose our palm trees in our yard. But everything is fine. Some places lost power and a roof was blown off a house in Punchbowl. Our home is a newer build, so it has the hurricane straps. We weren't really worried about where we are. The rain from Julio might cause problems, though, because we are already completely saturated from the past 2 days of rain. Thanks for all your prayers!!

So happy to hear you and your family are safe and your home undamaged.

I think I heard Julio veered north of all the islands and though there may be some rain, hopefully Hawaii will not suffer very high winds.

Prayers for no flooding and all remain safe.

Glad everything is safe and sound at your place, Mary.

I gotta laugh, though. Your parents went all the way from their own hurricane area just to catch not one, but two!, hurricanes out there.

Hope the rest of your visit with them goes smoothly.