Up to date wine list?

Vineyard View

I know this has been on the forums before,however neither myTA nor I can locate an up to date wine list. Wondering if someone has the link or the listing?

I am wanting to do some homework - buy HAL wine or research wines available in Athens to bring on board! Thank you!

I know this has been on the forums before,however neither myTA nor I can locate an up to date wine list. Wondering if someone has the link or the listing?

I am wanting to do some homework - buy HAL wine or research wines available in Athens to bring on board! Thank you!

Here is a PDF version if you want to take it with you on a PC/Tablet

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/wine-list.pdf

Here is the Bar Menu also in PDF format that includes wine by the glass:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HAL-Bar-Menu.pdf

Awesome!!! Thanks much!!!

Need to do some homework on good reds to buy in Greece!!

A couple of questions first - What reds do you normally like? In which ports are you expecting to buy wine?

POA1 - We love big full bodied - Cabs, Barolo, Brunello, Bordeaux, Chianti.....and a good Pinot is always nice! We have lived in wine country 35 years.....when we moved here Boon's Farm was the palette......fortunately and sometimes unfortunately our taste has changed! The port where we will have the most time is Athens.

There must be some changes, as I have looked at some of the wine in the current packages, when you go into, Indulgences/ Beverages in your Reservation and they are not listed in the PDF link above.

Is there an alternative listing for the wine packages?

There must be some changes, as I have looked at some of the wine in the current packages, when you go into, Indulgences/ Beverages in your Reservation and they are not listed in the PDF link above.

HAL has not updated their On Line Wine listings. Crew News scanned the actual Wine List, as well as all of his other List/menus while aboard Westerdam less than 1 month ago.

Joanie

you can compare it to the one on HALfacts.com if you like. I suspect they will be identical.

when you pre-order there are other options I believe but I could be wrong.

I know when we pre-ordered a certain bottle of wine it was not available on the ship unless you put in a special request. What we had ordered was in our room. hope this helps:)

The list on the website didn't match what we had in March. When I last checked the HAL site, it was still the old list.

The list Joanie posted about is newer than mine by several months, so it's a better choice.

POA1 - We love big full bodied - Cabs, Barolo, Brunello, Bordeaux, Chianti.....and a good Pinot is always nice! We have lived in wine country 35 years.....when we moved here Boon's Farm was the palette......fortunately and sometimes unfortunately our taste has changed! The port where we will have the most time is Athens.

I'm traveling today, but I will go through my notes Sunday or Monday and post to this thread. Sorry about the delay.

You are pretty amazing POA1 in your helpfulness. My DH and I both appreciate your assistance.

On another note, the wine carrier you shares a link to a ways back at Amazon - does the internal spacing section fold flat to put into suitcase?

Thanks again!!