El Cheapo Cruises Thread

You can just block the thread for your view and let us be tempted with out you.:p

Then everyone else will get all the bargains!!!!

Having a look at the availability for the golden princess 2 nighter 28/10 and they have heaps and heaps of cabins available for $249 balcony room. Lowest category balcony is sold out which means instant upgrade!

Hi Everyone ,

This is a last ,last minute one ,sail on the 21st of Oct

10-night Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam Cruise on Legend Of The Seas. You will visit Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Sihanoukville, Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Nha Trang, Hue/Danang (Chan May Port) and Hong Kong.

Was just checking and discovered this one ,even a single cabin is only $515 ,there is outside cabins twin $424 ,single outside $708 and twin balcony $1099,

It is amazing what you ' find when start searching for cruise sales.'

Flights would be extra ,but when you consider the cruise price ,would be worth it .

Cheers Deb

Edited by angelwingsflys

Hi Everyone ,

This is a last ,last minute one ,sail on the 21st of Oct

10-night Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam Cruise on Legend Of The Seas. You will visit Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Sihanoukville, Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Nha Trang, Hue/Danang (Chan May Port) and Hong Kong.

Was just checking and discovered this one ,even a single cabin is only $515 ,there is outside cabins twin $424 ,single outside $708 and twin balcony $1099,

It is amazing what you ' find when start searching for cruise sales.'

Flights would be extra ,but when you consider the cruise price ,would be worth it .

Cheers Deb

What a bargain.:eek:

Ship Name: Sun Princess

Cruise Code: S524

Departure Date: Monday, 9 November 2015

Cruise Name: Indonesia

Nights: 15

Departing: Fremantle (Perth)

Indonesia cruise

From inside $1,199 pp, Ocean view $1,299 pp Balcony $1,449 pp

Ship Name: Sun Princess

Cruise Code: S524

Departure Date: Monday, 9 November 2015

Cruise Name: Indonesia

Nights: 15

Departing: Fremantle (Perth)

Indonesia cruise

From inside $1,199 pp, Ocean view $1,299 pp Balcony $1,449 pp

I booked this when ti was $1070 inside and with $165 obc from the cruise and princess and with FCC letters and shareholders plus loyalty I am very very pleased:D:D

Having a look at the availability for the golden princess 2 nighter 28/10 and they have heaps and heaps of cabins available for $249 balcony room. Lowest category balcony is sold out which means instant upgrade!

Not necessarily - they may give others that have paid higher prices, or a loyalty member, an upgrade, and you may still see the lowest category room on your allocation.

Not necessarily - they may give others that have paid higher prices, or a loyalty member, an upgrade, and you may still see the lowest category room on your allocation.

Oh well got a great price so I'm winning already!

RCL is having a balcony sale

South Pacific

18 November 2015

10 Nights

Voyager Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $833pp

South Pacific

03 December 2015

8 Nights

Radiance Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $767pp

South Pacific / NZ

05 December 2015

13 Nights

Voyager Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $983pp

New Zealand

17 January 2016

11 Nights

Explorer Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $1,116pp

South Pacific

19 January 2016

12 Nights

Radiance Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $1,300pp

South Pacific / Fiji

30 January 2016

10 Nights

Voyager Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $933pp

South Pacific

31 January 2016

8 Nights

Radiance Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $866pp

South Pacific

26 February 2016

9 Nights

Legend Of The Seas

Twin Balcony From Only $850pp

Royal Caribbean 72 Hour Balcony Bonanza Sale. Ends 9.59am AEDT 23 October 2015.

Curious - the RCL balcony sale is available via agent, but not directly on their web site. Looks like great prices (about $100 less pp than we paid a few months ago via the balcony at inside prices promotion for Radiance in Jan).

Edited by Aus ATC

Sarah at that price for the double balcony it is worth booking a friend that can't go :) do you get a refund of taxes if you can't go last minute?

Aus ATC - it starts at 10 am today officially. When you book with some agents you get confirmation in 24 hours. So if you book with them they may get in first, or you may also get a reply of sorry you missed out. When you book direct you can see straight away if you have it. That is presuming the site works after being so glitchy lately.

Edited by goodycruising

Site that I was looking at. Looks like all the deals have gone.

Could be interesting. 72 hour sale starts at 10am, as it did last time a few weeks back. We were very happy with our deal then, but it will be interesting to see what is available on RCI if TAs have pre booked the specials.

On that previous sale we go a balcony gty on Exp 10 nights Sth Pac @ $130 pp p/night incl grats, and we were allocated a D cabin. Now it looks like the gty will come in at around $100 pp p/night incl grats, and the taxes and fees show at about 15/day each on the invoice. I knew there was a chance of another sale before we went, but we were happy with that price and we had to organise work.

We shall see what happens at 10am! :)

Esilef - not a popular site upgrade it seems, and I am also hoping they are working on making it better! The only thing I have liked on the new site, when it works, is the option to sort into balcony pricing (or oceanview, suites etc)

Edited by goodycruising

Don't hold your breath.

I have full faith that someone is beavering away in the background. Just because the site has been a train wreck for the last few years does not mean it will not magically be better one day. ;) (yeah, holding your breath may not be a good idea)

I have full faith that someone is beavering away in the background. Just because the site has been a train wreck for the last few years does not mean it will not magically be better one day. ;) (yeah, holding your breath may not be a good idea)

Love the optimism.:D

There are upgrades planned... but perhaps not in the way some desire. ;)

yeah, I suppose when they occur, we will all be surprised by what they actually upgraded.

Edited by MicCanberra

Thanks for the tip.

Sarah i just found out that the Radiance has 3 inside studio cabins 4583-85-87 on deck 4....i just booked one for 3/12/16 to sth pacific and finishes up in Auckland

it states this on the site ....Studio Interior Stateroom

One twin bed, vanity area, and a private bathroom.

(108 sq. ft.) Room accommodates 1 guest