El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Hi I'm new here!

I'm looking at the Sydney- Singpaore cruise on RCL website and for 2 adults/ 2 children it's $2553 for the 1st adult, $1175 for the 2nd adult and $1018 for each of the kids.

Does the price not apply to quad rooms?

Thanks

No... many good specials are twin share only, unfortunately.

It's even worse for triples!

Hi all

I just noticed that this thread had 999 replies so thought I'd bump it up to 1000 by thanking the original poster for this great thread though my credit card is looking a little the worst for wear because of it :eek:

Gae

Fantastic effort and many people have saved some money by picking up the bargains.:D

It doesn't appear to. The cheap fare mentioned above is for an inside guarantee. Try booking two guarantee cabins, each with 1 adult and 1 child. I tried it on a mock booking and it gave me two cabins at $817 per person so roughly $3268 in total against $5764. And that way you have two bathrooms, although there is always the risk that the cabins could be at opposite ends of the ship.

Edit - might be a bit more than $3268 - I think they add on port fees and taxes afterwards - but certainly a lot less than what you discovered.

If you want to grab the special get in fast as it was for 48 hours only.

It would be ideal to have 2 inside cabins.

Hi everyone,

Celebrity Century next week , prices have dropped , under $1000 for 2 people , balconies are super cheap also , plus port fees .:D:D:D

14 day out of Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Bangkok and Singapore.

Flights are good prices, accommodation in Singapore still available. I'm on this cruise.

Cheers Deb

Hi everyone,

Celebrity Century next week , prices have dropped , under $1000 for 2 people , balconies are super cheap also , plus port fees .:D:D:D

14 day out of Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Bangkok and Singapore.

Flights are good prices, accommodation in Singapore still available. I'm on this cruise.

Cheers Deb

The Century having insides for $599 from Singapore to Dubai (+ $150 taxes) and $699 return trip (+$110 taxes). Both these are cruises are for 14 nights, so a real bargain.:D

Looks like Royal Caribbean have a new sale. I just spotted a 9 night South Pacific cruise for $548pp ($1061 single) departing Sydney 20th March.

Ooooh. I'm on that one too. Rhapsody?

I have a stateroom I'm happy with, at a price I'm happy with! :D

Only insides left.

Edited by Aussie FF

Ooooh. I'm on that one too. Rhapsody?

I have a stateroom I'm happy with, at a price I'm happy with! :D

Only insides left.

Might see you onboard. We've been tempted. Just need to find a cat/housesitter. Anyone want to look after a townhouse on the Lower North Shore of Sydney for 9 days? The cat has to have a tablet every night.

Just had confirmation that we have a booking at that price. None left now! We have to pay by tomorrow. OMG! I'm so excited!

This will be our first cruise in an inside guarantee cabin. We had a balcony on our Sun Princess cruise, but we're looking at value for money now so this will be a good chance to try an inside cabin. Hope we get a reasonable one.

sorry due to forum rules we are not allowed to mention TA's but if you google you could find the 1st one

Thanks for that. Got the hint but did not find your exact deal but I was able to book 17 Apr syd to singapore for $817 with RC. Even mentioned it to friends and they are coming as well. Booked flights with scoot to syd. All I need now is a recommendation for a hotel in Singapore.😀 anyone used Airbnb?

Thanks for that. Got the hint but did not find your exact deal but I was able to book 17 Apr syd to singapore for $817 with RC. Even mentioned it to friends and they are coming as well. Booked flights with scoot to syd. All I need now is a recommendation for a hotel in Singapore.[emoji3] anyone used Airbnb?

We are on that cruise as well. In Singapore we stay at the royal plaza on Scott's. Qantas has a special where you can use ff points & pay. By doing this we only paid $120. The marina bay sands is full that night.

We are on that cruise as well. In Singapore we stay at the royal plaza on Scott's. Qantas has a special where you can use ff points & pay. By doing this we only paid $120. The marina bay sands is full that night.

We stayed at Royal Scott's on Plaza. We upgraded to club floor and it was fantastic. The breakfast is wonderful, even had a noodle soup thing that the cook said to try. The free drinks canapés were a welcome respite from travelling.

We stayed at Royal Scott's on Plaza. We upgraded to club floor and it was fantastic. The breakfast is wonderful, even had a noodle soup thing that the cook said to try. The free drinks canapés were a welcome respite from travelling.

Might look at doing that. The buffet restaurant is to die for. The hotel is right on orchard rd.

Thanks guys will check it out. Already used my ff points for flights to Japan this Sept. This cruise was just so tempting at the price I could not refuse.☺

Thanks guys will check it out. Already used my ff points for flights to Japan this Sept. This cruise was just so tempting at the price I could not refuse.[emoji5]

The Qantas ff deal is great if you have a couple of thousand points you can just use up. I only had 16,000 points so used all those to get hotel half price

Just had confirmation that we have a booking at that price. None left now! We have to pay by tomorrow. OMG! I'm so excited!

This will be our first cruise in an inside guarantee cabin. We had a balcony on our Sun Princess cruise, but we're looking at value for money now so this will be a good chance to try an inside cabin. Hope we get a reasonable one.

Welcome aboard.:)

See you at the M&M, roll call and on board.:D:D

The Qantas ff deal is great if you have a couple of thousand points you can just use up. I only had 16,000 points so used all those to get hotel half price

Very good. Had no points left went to Qantas site but did better going direct to hotel site they had a special including BB. So I booked in for 4 nights. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jean

BTW it's available again at $548pp. That deal disappeared for a few hours late last night then came back again.

Very good. Had no points left went to Qantas site but did better going direct to hotel site they had a special including BB. So I booked in for 4 nights. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jean

It really is in a great location. We stayed there a couple of years ago on a stop over to Munich/Europe.