El Cheapo Cruises Thread

TWO GREAT CRUISES, TWO GREAT PRICES, ONE DAY ONLY!!

The first great deal is Fijian Delights sailing onboard the 4* Voyager of the Seas on the 05th March. This 11nt sailing takes in Noumea, Lautoka and Suva all for just $699pp, a brochure saving of over $1000pp, this exclusive price is on a first come first served basis.

The second great deal sees us taking you from Sydney to Singapore onboard the 4* Rhapsody of the Seas as she leaves Australian waters for the last time. The cruise calls in at Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Darwin (overnight) and Benoa (Bali) before disembarking in Singapore. Once disembarked we have included a one night hotel stay in Singapore and a one way flight back to Sydney (call us for regionals). This deal starts from just $1299pp

The price for these deals will sell out fast So act quick by calling us or booking online!!

TWO GREAT CRUISES, TWO GREAT PRICES, ONE DAY ONLY!!

The first great deal is Fijian Delights sailing onboard the 4* Voyager of the Seas on the 05th March. This 11nt sailing takes in Noumea, Lautoka and Suva all for just $699pp, a brochure saving of over $1000pp, this exclusive price is on a first come first served basis.

The second great deal sees us taking you from Sydney to Singapore onboard the 4* Rhapsody of the Seas as she leaves Australian waters for the last time. The cruise calls in at Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Darwin (overnight) and Benoa (Bali) before disembarking in Singapore. Once disembarked we have included a one night hotel stay in Singapore and a one way flight back to Sydney (call us for regionals). This deal starts from just $1299pp

The price for these deals will sell out fast So act quick by calling us or booking online!!

Can you give me a hint where you saw this please.

Yes, I have the same problem as Esilef. I am trying to upgrade, AND GIVE THEM ANOTHER $1K, but they won't allow it.

They will only allow the upgrade on their non-sale price, for $8K.:eek:

It hurts! Please take money & give me an upgrade! I promise to buy a drink package.

that is a CRAZY price :eek:

You maybe able to still get these prices. Just call rci directly. They are available for another 24 hours until sold out.

Not sure how many people or agents have place a 24 hour hold on these and if they don't pay they will be released.

Solo occupancy was $1500 not bad at all including gratitudes.

Flights back to melbourne were $160 Jetstar from Singapore & scoot to Sydney had great deals

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You maybe able to still get these prices. Just call rci directly. They are available for another 24 hours until sold out.

Not sure how many people or agents have place a 24 hour hold on these and if they don't pay they will be released.

Flights back to melbourne were $160 Jetstar from Singapore & scoot to Sydney had great deals

That price is showing online again on the RCI website.

WOW that is a great deal for singles.:D

Hi I'm new here!

I'm looking at the Sydney- Singpaore cruise on RCL website and for 2 adults/ 2 children it's $2553 for the 1st adult, $1175 for the 2nd adult and $1018 for each of the kids.

Does the price not apply to quad rooms?

Thanks

Hi I'm new here!

I'm looking at the Sydney- Singpaore cruise on RCL website and for 2 adults/ 2 children it's $2553 for the 1st adult, $1175 for the 2nd adult and $1018 for each of the kids.

Thanks

Welcome to cruise critic.

That pricing seems a bit strange, usually the first two in a cabin, of any age are the same price (even when they are offering half price for 2nd it is usually averaged out) but given the discount for kids I suspect it's a quad.

Hi I'm new here!

Thanks

It doesn't appear to. The cheap fare mentioned above is for an inside guarantee. Try booking two guarantee cabins, each with 1 adult and 1 child. I tried it on a mock booking and it gave me two cabins at $817 per person so roughly $3268 in total against $5764. And that way you have two bathrooms, although there is always the risk that the cabins could be at opposite ends of the ship.

Edit - might be a bit more than $3268 - I think they add on port fees and taxes afterwards - but certainly a lot less than what you discovered.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Hi all

I just noticed that this thread had 999 replies so thought I'd bump it up to 1000 by thanking the original poster for this great thread though my credit card is looking a little the worst for wear because of it :eek:

Gae

Hi all

I just noticed that this thread had 999 replies so thought I'd bump it up to 1000 by thanking the original poster for this great thread though my credit card is looking a little the worst for wear because of it :eek:

Gae

Yours and mine both Gae. I made the thread because I used to make individual threads then I saw a baragin and thought why not make one big thread.

I try and post cruises that are 100 pp per day or less.

We can see from the thread there seems to be trends emerging when its better off waiting and watching (thats if your not so fussy about your cabin location).

However, there are other cruises than you just have to book when they are released otherwise you never get on it or the price will escalate on you.