# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

88 Days till we leave on Quantum!! If this recent cold snap in New Jersey is any indication as to how this winter will be, I am going to pack my bags this weekend and just leave them by the front door. :eek:

24 & 27. :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

If we can EVER do a b2b2b it will have to wait until after we retire. Even a b2b will have to wait until after retirement....but at least they are things to look forward to doing.

You should be able to do a B2B on her majesty now. Our very first B2B was on Royal Majesty out of Miami.

You should be able to do a B2B on her majesty now. Our very first B2B was on Royal Majesty out of Miami.

Sorry, a B2B on Majesty isn't sensible. We can get on a 7 day cruise easy enough and it will have less hassle during the week. A B2B has its magic as a way to have a two week cruise with unique itineraries each....perhaps we will do a B2B of the Southern Caribbean where they have 3 different itineraries, and you can enjoy it much more.

Majesty affords us the ability to have a short cruise when we need the little getaway.

Sorry, a B2B on Majesty isn't sensible. We can get on a 7 day cruise easy enough and it will have less hassle during the week. A B2B has its magic as a way to have a two week cruise with unique itineraries each....perhaps we will do a B2B of the Southern Caribbean where they have 3 different itineraries, and you can enjoy it much more.

Majesty affords us the ability to have a short cruise when we need the little getaway.

It was a joke