Sabatini and Bayou Cafe

thebigpuba

I and seven friends all adults are sailing on the island princess this fall, do these restaurants have tables of eight or will it be two tables please let me know thanks

Yes they have large tables that would fit 8.

Make sure when you get onboard you tak to the head waiter at the restaurant and let him know what you need.

We were a group of 11 and had no problem getting one table for all of us at Sabatini's. There were two other fairly large groups there at the same time and they, too, had one large table each.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were a group of 11 and had no problem getting one table for all of us at Sabatini's. There were two other fairly large groups there at the same time and they, too, had one large table each.

Its best to at least give them a heads up with a big group like that so they can prepare.

Its best to at least give them a heads up with a big group like that so they can prepare.

I agree. We called the day before we wanted to go to Sabatini's to insure getting a large table. We didn't just walk in. We were also celebrating a birthday and wanted to be sure to have a cake.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for reply, glad to hear we can get one table, I am not a big beef eater hows the lobster 3 way in sabatini. And any other suggestions for both would be great thanks again

Taste is very subjective but I was disappointed in the lobster 3 ways with one way being lobster sauce.

Tris d’Aragosta

lobster three ways - lobster tail, lobster orzotto and lobster bisque sauce

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/Onboard_Experience/SabatinisMenu-Sample-2014.pdf

Taste is very subjective but I was disappointed in the lobster 3 ways with one way being lobster sauce.

Tris d’Aragosta

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/Onboard_Experience/SabatinisMenu-Sample-2014.pdf

I agree, I love Sabatini's but this was not my favorite choice. However, I've read posts from others that have loved it. As always, food is subjective :)

I have been to Sabatini's several different ships...I have to say that that a few weeks ago on the Crown was one of the best meals I have ever had.....bar none...My mother was Italian, and I have 2 chefs and a sommelier in my family....and they all agreed.....but again, food is subjective. I had the veal chop....cooked perfectly, 2" thick....the waiter, Francesco, was extremely knowledgable about both the menu and the wines, although we had brought our own....He has owned a restaurant...It was wonderful....

Per Astro- Taste is very subjective but I was disappointed in the lobster 3 ways with one way being lobster sauce.

Tris d’Aragosta

I wonder if you said, I want the lobster three ways, please....but make it lobster tail, another lobster tail and a third lobster tail. No orzotto or bisque sauce. :D Do you think that may work.:eek::eek:

I tried to do a "quote" but it would not let me. Anyone else having a problem with CC?

I tried to do a "quote" but it would not let me. Anyone else having a problem with CC?

Yes. Works on some posts. Does not work on others.

Did not work on your post, so I had to improvise to make it look as if it did work.