webpage error message - fyi to "Celebrity Cruise"

kroberst

I've previously read the numerous comments about issues with the Celebrity website. Always wondered why people had so many problems as I booked, paid a deposit, and called customer service with ease. That changed this morning. Paid the final balance and the beverage package perk disappeared on MyCelebrity. Called customer service, which transferred me to the vacation planner, who said it was there. Then she asked if I wanted to go ahead and make the final payment, after I ALREADY explained to her that the perk vanished after I made the final payment. Oy!

Yes all sounds familiar and you are definitely not alone. My OBC perk was there, disappeared on final payment I complained it came back again now it has disappeared again, go figure! But not to worry its on my invoice and that's all that counts, I hope!

I only count on their website for general information :eek:

I deal with a rep in sales , have her direct line , she replies quickly if I leave message , or she answers email in a timely manner :o

Also I never book ship tours, only private tour usually with people on the roll call, and they are always 1/2 the price and much smaller groups

How do you book the 5 dinner specialty restaurant package or look at shore excursions on the website if you cant see your reservation ?

I still cannot even see my reservation on the Celebrity website - would like to purchase a specialty restaurant package but that seems impossible as the booking doesn't show. I've been trying for weeks now as you may have read .

How do you book the 5 dinner specialty restaurant package or look at shore excursions on the website if you cant see your reservation ?

I would never book dinners, I would wait until on ship for a good discount, 35-50% off or no go

Shore excursion are done on the roll call in groups of 10 max, and half the cost

I have no problem ordering dinner packages, drink packages or shore excursion from their website

You are one of the lucky few. Go buy yourself a lottery ticket [emoji38]

I was able to BOOK a dinner package without issue

==X== was able to have my wife's reservation (including payment details) disappear without issue

Was told to rebook it but when I do it say I can't as my wife's reservation is seen as a duplicate. Outcome, we suggest you sort it out onboard. [emoji34][emoji46][emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do we really need any other thread about this :rolleyes:

As a shareholder and with little or no concern for people who are continually frustrated by our inability to access the cruise reservations that we have paid for , perhaps you should be concerned that Celebrity are continually dropping the ball here - Maybe your shareprice will not remain so buoyant in the future .

And Yes - we do need to be able to voice grievances when we are totally ignored by Celebrity. As you say , you are shareholder in Celebrity - I'm disappointed --you should show a little sympathy for the way we are being treated here . As for the roll eyes , maybe it should be :o

As a shareholder and with little or no concern for people who are continually frustrated by our inability to access the cruise reservations that we have paid for , perhaps you should be concerned that Celebrity are continually dropping the ball here - Maybe your shareprice will not remain so buoyant in the future .

And Yes - we do need to be able to voice grievances when we are totally ignored by Celebrity. As you say , you are shareholder in Celebrity - I'm disappointed --you should show a little sympathy for the way we are being treated here . As for the roll eyes , maybe it should be :o

First off this forum is not owned by RCCL

If there are multi threads about the same thing , it does not have the same impact as one large thread

It just the drink package threads , you get tried of see many threads asking the same thing :rolleyes:

Edited by Airbalancer

First off this forum is not owned by RCCL

If there are multi threads about the same thing , it does not have the same impact as one large thread

It just the drink package threads , you get tried of see many threads asking the same thing :rolleyes:

Relax, the mods are merging some of them.:eek:

I baulked at the price of the spiked lemonade (Limenaide?!) at $21. What the :confused::confused:

And then I read it again and realise it was for a pitcher (Picture?) full :cool:

Phew, crisis avoided :rolleyes::eek::D Carry On.....

Edited by QE2_Fan

I posted this in its own thread but thought I'd add it to a few of the threads already on topic regarding concerns of Celebritys website.

No I'm not doing the survey - Celebrity have just pushed out a survey on their website, well about their website!! One could hope its a reflection of the recent increase in noise over issues and frustrations felt with their site from many on here, let alone others outside of Cruise Critic also.

For anyone that has experience the 'glitches' over on the Celebrity Web Site, they are currently running a survey to get an idea of how good or bad you think their site is. Please pop over and complete the survey if you can - the more than do it the more they will be aware of the impact of some of their issues - sure some are minor or cosmetic, but others like unable to access bookings or lost details are considerable. its only short so will take less than 5 mins or your time.

It should pop up immediately, if not click around the site and the survey window should pop up at some point to ask you to complete. Be nice, Be fair :-)

Would LOVE to complete a survey from X!! Went to the site....clicked around...no pop up appeared. Maybe they knew what I'd say already...

You need to tell your browser to allow popups. As soon as I did I found the survey.

After 29 days of trying, I was finally able to add my reservation to "My Cruises". So if you've been having trouble, try again now.

Pat

I finally was able to add mine, too - but can't "view" either that one or the two that were already there. I guess that's progress.

Vistapat - I see your first cruise was on the Britannis - me too! It was our honeymoon, in 1981. Did you know it sank while being towed to be scrapped?