MyVegas rewards

HabsFan23

So from what I read on here, You have to claim your reward at the time of booking. I booked my May 2015 Adventure of the Sea cruise in May 2014. During the BOGO

So the only way I can get my points is if i cancel and rebook. is that correct ? I just started to play last night so either way I dont care just would be nice to know so I dont waste my time playing this game

You cannot use your points with a BOHOHO offer. You can rebook and pay full price and then use your points but it comes out about the same.

Yup thanks that is what I though. Looks like I will be saving my points for a Vegas trip next year instead

It wouldn't be a waste of time unless you never plan on cruising ever again. Could always use it on the next one.

True point, I always go on my yearly cruise. trying to find a good one for November 2015. :)

So the only way I can get my points is if i cancel and rebook. is that correct ? I just started to play last night so either way I dont care just would be nice to know so I dont waste my time playing this game

That is correct. That being said, there are way more rewards than Royal Caribbean in MyVegas. Before you give up on the game, check to see if you would use any of the other rewards. If you ever go to Vegas, I would keep playing.

Pretty much all of the food on my last 2 trips to Vegas were paid by MyVegas (my husband and I both play). There are also rooms, Cirque to Soleil shows, etc.

That is correct. That being said, there are way more rewards than Royal Caribbean in MyVegas. Before you give up on the game, check to see if you would use any of the other rewards. If you ever go to Vegas, I would keep playing.

Pretty much all of the food on my last 2 trips to Vegas were paid by MyVegas (my husband and I both play). There are also rooms, Cirque to Soleil shows, etc.

I know my wife started to play last night on her phone/tablet as well under her own name. I know alot of people here at work used them for all different types of things to buffetts to shows.

I love my cruises but I am somewhat leaning towards Vegas. I love getting anything for free

Just a heads up that I was just able to redeem a Ultimate Drink Package (finally). It was a new booking for a 8 night on Independence of the Seas for Feb 28, 2015. It was a discounted Canadian resident rate. For 2 adults & 1 child it was only $1875 CAD inc tax.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just a heads up that I was just able to redeem a Ultimate Drink Package (finally). It was a new booking for a 8 night on Independence of the Seas for Feb 28, 2015. It was a discounted Canadian resident rate. For 2 adults & 1 child it was only $1875 CAD inc tax.

Congrats!

I still have about 80,000 LPs to go for the Ultimate, but by the time I have those I'll be ready to book my next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Blonde question here. So when you used your 220,000 points for the ultimate drink package, is that for a 7 day cruise. I am guessing yes

Blonde question here. So when you used your 220,000 points for the ultimate drink package, is that for a 7 day cruise. I am guessing yes

It is for however long your cruise is.

The cruise I booked was 8 days (Indy of the seas on Feb 28, 2015).

The reward says "Any Ship, Royal Caribbean, Any Sailing" so conceivably you could get it on any cruise longer that 4 days (beverage packages are not offered on cruises shorter than 4 days). So the longer your cruise, the more value you will get. In my case. The beverage package is worth around $520 for the 8 days for 225k Pts. The $300 OBC is 300K. If you are a drinker, the beverage package is a much better bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

The reward says "Any Ship, Royal Caribbean, Any Sailing" so conceivably you could get it on any cruise longer that 4 days (beverage packages are not offered on cruises shorter than 4 days). So the longer your cruise, the more value you will get. In my case. The beverage package is worth around $520 for the 8 days for 225k Pts. The $300 OBC is 300K. If you are a drinker, the beverage package is a much better bargain.

That is good to know, I know I only play on my computer now since it does not link with android phones. I am up almost at 5000. I think my wife on her ipad is at 7000.

I think I normally buy about 10 drinks a cruise. If i had that package I would feel like I had to drink the whole cruise. Normally I get the soda package.

So once you cash in you have to use it within 90 days correct ? so if you booked a cruise today for June 2015 you could not use the drink package for a cruise more than 90 days away

Sorry for the blonde questions.

So once you cash in you have to use it within 90 days correct ? so if you booked a cruise today for June 2015 you could not use the drink package for a cruise more than 90 days away

Your cruise can be more then 90 days away; you just have to book and redeem your reward within 90 days of claiming it.

Your cruise can be more then 90 days away; you just have to book and redeem your reward within 90 days of claiming it.

Thank you for your reply. I have to play a bit more before I have to worry about that lol

Imagine if you could redeem the ubp for a transatlantic lol....such a good deal

That is good to know, I know I only play on my computer now since it does not link with android phones. I am up almost at 5000. I think my wife on her ipad is at 7000.

There are two Android apps, MyVegas Slots and MyVegas BlackJack, that you can play on Android and link to your FB account. They are just that though... slots and blackjack only. If you have time to kill and are away from your computer then it's a option.

The coins to play on each of those are separate from each other and separate from FB. But the loyalty points you earn go towards your FB account as long as you have linked them.

I did the 50% off on my next cruise. Will have an Owner's Suite on Allure. Very happy with the deal! There have also been times I could have gotten a Crown Loft Suite for free (just change suites) or upgraded to Aqua Theater for a nominal cost - but I decided I didn't want either of these types of suites and am very happy with the discounted Owner's Suite.

I did the 50% off on my next cruise. Will have an Owner's Suite on Allure. Very happy with the deal! There have also been times I could have gotten a Crown Loft Suite for free (just change suites) or upgraded to Aqua Theater for a nominal cost - but I decided I didn't want either of these types of suites and am very happy with the discounted Owner's Suite.

SO how much is a half-price Owner's Suite on the Allure anyway?

(Probably still far more than I'm willing to pay!)

SO how much is a half-price Owner's Suite on the Allure anyway?

(Probably still far more than I'm willing to pay!)

Price is only a little more than a Superior Ocean View Balcony Stateroom x 2 guests. Like you said, probably more than you're willing to pay. Still suites priced half off are a good deal and I'm pleased with what I got as I would normally pay for the Balcony for 2 anyway. I would think it would be an even better deal if it were a larger family sharing a suite.

Price is only a little more than a Superior Ocean View Balcony Stateroom x 2 guests. Like you said, probably more than you're willing to pay. Still suites priced half off are a good deal and I'm pleased with what I got as I would normally pay for the Balcony for 2 anyway. I would think it would be an even better deal if it were a larger family sharing a suite.

Hmmmm, that actually sounds doable! The suites that sleep more than 4 can be quite pricey, so with a group of ten it can really get expensive!

I was thinking they'd display an inflated price and then discount it, so it looked like you were getting 50% off but really weren't! ;)