MyVegas rewards

HabsFan23

Usually are replenished early in the am, I will look then for terms and ask RCI.

Based on the value of the reward, I think it is safe to assume it is for 1 person. I will report back after my cruise next week to let you know for sure.

The drink package rewards are now gone from the MyVegas site completely, it is not just that they are sold out. Who knows though, they might be back!

Wait so does the within 30 days of purchase date start at the initial deposit or at the date of final full payment?

Some of the rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase, some are 90. All must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to sailing. Redeemed does not mean sail date - redeemed means booking your cruise. So if you buy the $300 OBC, as per the T&Cs you have to book your cruise within 30 days of buying the reward and the sailing must be more than 30 days away.

Based on the value of the reward, I think it is safe to assume it is for 1 person. I will report back after my cruise next week to let you know for sure.

The drink package rewards are now gone from the MyVegas site completely, it is not just that they are sold out. Who knows though, they might be back!

That's sad. I will just continue to save and see what I can get. 50% off or on board credit isn't the worst either

That's sad. I will just continue to save and see what I can get. 50% off or on board credit isn't the worst either

I have an ultimate drink package on my Feb 28 sailing and a $300 OBC on my March 8 one. The way I look at it anything free is good :)

Some of the rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase, some are 90. All must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to sailing. Redeemed does not mean sail date - redeemed means booking your cruise. So if you buy the $300 OBC, as per the T&Cs you have to book your cruise within 30 days of buying the reward and the sailing must be more than 30 days away.

Herrrmph. Well I don't have the the whole thing paid off but it's definitely booked haha. Looks like the free play is my only option. Guess I'll have to turn it into drinking money ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an ultimate drink package on my Feb 28 sailing and a $300 OBC on my March 8 one. The way I look at it anything free is good :)

Wow you are racking up that LP. A little unrelated but I just went on ncl jewel out of Houston for 379pp with free ubp and we drove, so we literally did the whole vacation for like under 1,000 total. Would never happen on RCI tho lol

Herrrmph. Well I don't have the the whole thing paid off but it's definitely booked haha. Looks like the free play is my only option. Guess I'll have to turn it into drinking money ;)

If you already have the cruise booked, you cannot apply any rewards to it. You have to buy the reward, then call the 1800# on your confirmation to book. Remember that most of the rewards are not combinable with any other offers. Others are combinable with resident/military etc rates. As far as I am aware, none of them are combinable with BOGO or WOW fares.

Wow you are racking up that LP. A little unrelated but I just went on ncl jewel out of Houston for 379pp with free ubp and we drove, so we literally did the whole vacation for like under 1,000 total. Would never happen on RCI tho lol

Nice! We are contemplating driving to NYC next Feb/Mar and sailing on the NCL Breakaway. Right now they have kids sail free and free UBP for guests 1&2. I am having trouble getting hubby to agree to cruise out of NY in the winter :)

If you already have the cruise booked, you cannot apply any rewards to it. You have to buy the reward, then call the 1800# on your confirmation to book. Remember that most of the rewards are not combinable with any other offers. Others are combinable with resident/military etc rates. As far as I am aware, none of them are combinable with BOGO or WOW fares.

Double hrrmp. I got the BOGO plus a future cruise credit since my first cruise broke down and we missed 2 ports! So can't complain how cheap the cruise is... Will save for a quickie in vegas then!

I redeemed the Ultimate Beverage Package on my cruise last week. It was only for me.

I redeemed the Ultimate Beverage Package on my cruise last week. It was only for me.

Did you have to do anything? Was the sticker already on your seapass card when you checked in?

I am paranoid I will have an issue as nothing on my paperwork shows the drink package on it. I have called multiple times and RCL has said the reward is showing on my account but I have a fear it will be MIA and then I will be stuck without the ability to do anything about it.

Thanks!

Jess

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Did you have to do anything? Was the sticker already on your seapass card when you checked in?

I am paranoid I will have an issue as nothing on my paperwork shows the drink package on it. I have called multiple times and RCL has said the reward is showing on my account but I have a fear it will be MIA and then I will be stuck without the ability to do anything about it.

Thanks!

Jess

I was also paranoid, so I brought my confirmation email with me, even after calling 3 times and being assured it was on my reservation!

There was no sticker on my card - I had to go to Guest Services and get it. But my package was there! They told me my soda mug would be delivered to my room and it never was. I ended up having to go get one. :)

I was also paranoid, so I brought my confirmation email with me, even after calling 3 times and being assured it was on my reservation!

There was no sticker on my card - I had to go to Guest Services and get it. But my package was there! They told me my soda mug would be delivered to my room and it never was. I ended up having to go get one. :)

Thank you - that makes me feel much better!!

Bummer about it only being for one person in the cabin, but still not a bad deal. Plus my husband only will have a few drinks throughout the cruise, I am the big drinker haha.

If no better RCI deals are released in May/June, I might just use my points for a Vegas trip - I have never been and it would be a blast I am sure!

Bummer about it only being for one person in the cabin, but still not a bad deal. Plus my husband only will have a few drinks throughout the cruise, I am the big drinker haha.

If no better RCI deals are released in May/June, I might just use my points for a Vegas trip - I have never been and it would be a blast I am sure!

Vegas, my favorite city to visit. Now I have to go there again just thinking about it.

Nice! We are contemplating driving to NYC next Feb/Mar and sailing on the NCL Breakaway. Right now they have kids sail free and free UBP for guests 1&2. I am having trouble getting hubby to agree to cruise out of NY in the winter :)

I've done that many times. Cold the first night. Next day, especially the afternoon isn't bad. No one in the pool of course but they are in the hot tubs. Sailing out of NYC has one of my favorite sights in cruising. even better than sailing right past the Statue of Liberty which you would do. That would be on the right side(starboard) as you sail out. But after that you head for the Verrazano Bridge. Takes about 20 minute to get the from the Statue. What you do is go to the back of the ship and go up to the top deck. It will be cold. But then look toward the front of the ship past the smoke stack as you head under the bridge. You swear you are not going to fit under it. I have a whole bunch of pictures of that but I can't figure out how to post them on this webpage yet. I never get tired of that view.

I just finished reading through all these post and have found them very helpful and enlightening. Thanks everyone who has posted.

DH and I used some of our LPs in Vegas last month. Had a BOGO for a Cirque show, some buffets, dinner and the NYNY rollercoaster. We didn't get to use any for hotel stays as Treasure Island gave us 4 free nights and $550 in free play. We just couldn't pass up that deal. But we are watching the RCI myvegas rewards for new cruise offers. We already have a cruise booked on NCL for next Jan. and can only vacation once a year. So maybe something on RCI for later in 2016 or 2017. Gonna keep up with this thread!:)

I have been playing this game heavily for 3-4 weeks and am finally close to getting the Select drink package award. Don't see it or the Ultimate drink package any more.

Have any of you more experienced players seen awards gone and later returned?

I have been playing this game heavily for 3-4 weeks and am finally close to getting the Select drink package award. Don't see it or the Ultimate drink package any more.

Have any of you more experienced players seen awards gone and later returned?

How did u get LP so quickly, I've been playing since sept and I'm not to 200kLP

How did u get LP so quickly, I've been playing since sept and I'm not to 200kLP

I was trying for the select package at 140,000 LPs and have 114,000 right now but the drink packages were gone again this morning.

Joining the My Vegas Chips, Coupons, Discounts and Info group was so helpful for getting friends (at 575 now so 500% bonus on daily spins) and more chips. I play Sheerluck Hound at 800 w/auto spin and the chip count is usually stable.

Playing the challenges on the iPad/phone slots and blackjack games seems to help a lot with extra LPs.

Happy spinning and good luck!

Looks like all the drink packages are no longer on as rewards. only the obc ? Interesting, I think at the 225,000 the drink package was a steal of a deal. Comparped to 300,000 for $300 OBC