MyVegas rewards

HabsFan23

I am confused.

500k= 50% off cruise

750k= free companion ticket

If you have 2 people wouldn't this be the same thing or is there something I am missing.

I tend to think same thing. If two people traveling it certainly seems to be the same thing. The 50% off cruise even states "50% off cruise fare for two" so should not be 50% off just one (as I think the above is saying). They even both apply to 'select sailings' so no difference there either.

Makes the higher points for the free companion ticket a bit perplexing. Odd !

Both rewards are identical except one costs more than the other. As stated in the terms, both can be used for singles paying the 200% fare (single supplement) based upon full fare price (no discounts). The price difference is that they offer so many rewards at one rate and when gone are willing to offer more (the companion rate) at a higher cost for those that can't wait for restocking. Anything the partners can do to make redemption confusing seems to be the rule.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little hint regarding the OBC rewards. The T&Cs say it is combinable with restricted rates (i.e. resident, military, senior etc). When you call to book, they will tell you they are not combinable. Ask for resolutions to get involved. Twice I have been given the OBC despite them saying it was not combinable. Its not my fault MyVegas has not changed their T&Cs!! I booked using CDN resident rate.

They are definitely NOT combinable with other discounts (BOGO, 30%, C&A). So far I have gotten a Ultimate drink package (wish that one would come back!), $300, and have $300 coming up in a few weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

Last week I just booked my myvegas VIP Allure of the Seas Cruise Award: I spent 750K LP and got the seven night,Ocean View Allure, December cruise. The total cost for 2 people with Taxes/pre-paid gratuities was $415.

Edited by gkbiiii

where can I find the cruises that I can book using My Vegas rewards?

Have you spent $$ with myvegas? If so, you might be able to view this under the Royal Caribbean tab, under your personal awards. There were "6" left for the Dec. 13th cruise, priced at 375K LP.

Hello all,

Last week I just booked my myvegas VIP Allure of the Seas Cruise Award: I spent 750K LP and got the seven night,Ocean View Allure, December cruise. The total cost for 2 people with Taxes/pre-paid gratuities was $415.

That's great I seen that on the app I wish I could go on that sailing I have close to 2 million lp's enjoy Allure!!! :)

Ps what category cabin did they offer?

Edited by LTyler

Hello all,

Congrats on getting your award! May I ask how you got the 750K award, as it looks like it is sold out? Do you think that it is a better deal than the 50% off a cruise, vs. the free companion ticket?

TIA!!

Congrats on getting your award! May I ask how you got the 750K award, as it looks like it is sold out? Do you think that it is a better deal than the 50% off a cruise, vs. the free companion ticket?

TIA!!

Awesome deal!!!

I'd like to know what makes it a VIP reward? Are there ones that appear with VIP on them (don't seen any like that now and don't recall if I have in the past). I see someone mentioning seeing on the app, maybe I'm just not seeing it right in front of my eyes?

Looking at the way the current select sailings do not go past end of December I'm expecting RCL will pull from myvegas .. or maybe they will just offer the lower rewards that don't require select sailings. Sad because I would have liked to get a 50% off one as I have enough points but timing has not been right. :(

Edited by poffles

Hello

Any idea if C&A credit is given for "comp" cruises? Will these 7 days count towards our C&A status? I read somewhere that they would have to charge for the cruise (even $1) to get C&A points, but Im not sure how you would go about arranging to be charged $1 for the cruise. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Awesome deal!!!

I'd like to know what makes it a VIP reward? Are there ones that appear with VIP on them (don't seen any like that now and don't recall if I have in the past). I see someone mentioning seeing on the app, maybe I'm just not seeing it right in front of my eyes?

Looking at the way the current select sailings do not go past end of December I'm expecting RCL will pull from myvegas .. or maybe they will just offer the lower rewards that don't require select sailings. Sad because I would have liked to get a 50% off one as I have enough points but timing has not been right. :(

You have had to spend money with myvegas and the VIP awards show up as an option on awards, while others won't see them offered.

Sorry if this has been answered here, but any tips on getting the $200 or $300 OBC? It's always sold out for me! :P

Just a few questions:

1. When you click back and forth (like talked about here: http://cyberbuzz.com/how-to-get-sold-out-myvegas-rewards-easier/ ) does it ACTUALLY work and show up the rewards when they restock? Or is this advice out-of-date and you need to refresh the whole page? (I noticed that the info about them restocking hourly on that article IS out-of-date, they seem to have gone to random restock times to help make it a little more fair)

2. Anyone know how many $200 & $300 OBC rewards they stock per day?

3. Anyone ever seen a time when the $200/$300 OBC were in stock?

You have had to spend money with myvegas and the VIP awards show up as an option on awards, while others won't see them offered.

Hi! Do you know if there's a certain amount of money you have to spend to get the VIP awards?

I'd like to know this as well! I have enough points where I could redeem 750K in loyalty points but I haven't put any money into the game yet. I'd gladly throw some money towards the game if I can get better rewards.

If you want to privately message me as well, that works too.

Thanks

I also wan't to know how much you have to spend to get VIP rewards

Edited by camlev

I'd like to know when the 2016 dates will be released.

Better question is "if 2016 dates will be released". They could remove any rewards that apply to select cruises .. such as the 40 and 50% off. One would think they would have released something for 2016 by now but one can hope.

Better question is "if 2016 dates will be released". They could remove any rewards that apply to select cruises .. such as the 40 and 50% off. One would think they would have released something for 2016 by now but one can hope.

Last year it took forever before they updated the cruises on the website. I think they definitely waited till almost summer before they put stuff up.

I also wan't to know how much you have to spend to get VIP rewards

I don't think there are "VIP rewards" anymore. I am pretty sure the rewards that you are offered depend on your "VIP Status" Color Level. (see here: http://letthechipsfall.com/facebook-game/levels-251-300/ )

My fiancee is purple diamond level, and she can see more rewards (like free companion airfare on Allegiant) than I can. I assume that when you get to the top level you will be able to see the free or comp cruises. The top level (which seems to be maybe blue diamond maybe??) isn't on the list I linked to, and I can't seem to find a better list online. But, from the look of the peeps on my F-lists, the top color level seems to start somewhere between 418 and 650...

I don't think there are "VIP rewards" anymore. I am pretty sure the rewards that you are offered depend on your "VIP Status" Color Level. (see here: http://letthechipsfall.com/facebook-game/levels-251-300/ )

My fiancee is purple diamond level, and she can see more rewards (like free companion airfare on Allegiant) than I can. I assume that when you get to the top level you will be able to see the free or comp cruises. The top level (which seems to be maybe blue diamond maybe??) isn't on the list I linked to, and I can't seem to find a better list online. But, from the look of the peeps on my F-lists, the top color level seems to start somewhere between 418 and 650...

Thank you

Oops, Okay, a little more info I found with some soft hacking of letthechipsfall.com .... the highest level I THINK is Star opal - and it starts at level 810 - http://letthechipsfall.com/facebook-game/levels-801-850/ .. but there is probably even higher than that... since the people on my F-List with levels 945 & 1015 don't have a green level number (it's like a blueish)

Oops, Okay, a little more info I found with some soft hacking of letthechipsfall.com .... the highest level I THINK is Star opal - and it starts at level 810 - http://letthechipsfall.com/facebook-game/levels-801-850/ .. but there is probably even higher than that... since the people on my F-List with levels 945 & 1015 don't have a green level number (it's like a blueish)

So, do you have to spend money to get to those rewards/levels? I sent an e-mail to playstudios to ask if and/or when new cruises are going to be put out. I'll let you all know if they respond.